jcshack is offline Junior Member

Getting back into the game

I took like a year and half off of "cycling" and loss quite a bit of muscle mass and want some of it back. I've been in the gym pretty much the whole time.

I'm about to start a new cycle and I'm curious what you all suggest.

I was thinking just a simple deca and sust stack, but have different gear available to me and I'm curious what you all would suggest. I want muscle mass gains with minimal side effects and with as much gain keepage as possible.

Curious if I should change the sust for something different and how much of deca and whetever else I should use.

Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What were your other cycles like?

You might be better off with a single estered test like cycp or enan....... injections will not have to be so frequent as SUS will require.

Sides are sides bro......... try to keep blood levels stable, run ancilliaries, and use supps and that should help with sides but you will see them.

RUn a proper PCT (Nolva and Clomid) and you should keep all or most of your gains

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    Previous cycles where nothing much since I didn't want to be obvious usually twice a year I'd run a Deca 250 or 400 with sust or enanthate 250. Enanthate seemed to have more of a side effect on me so I wanted to go back to the sust or something comparable.

I have pretty much all British Dragon supplies to choose from.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    deca /enth/dianabol just a thought bro.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Run what you have planned

1 - 10 Sus 500mg split over E3D (EOD would be better) injections
    1 - 10 Deca 400mg
    1 - 13 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 13 L-dex .25 ED

Start PCT 3 weeks after your last shot
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    Congrats Mud on your vet statues. I love to read your posts, as i learn so d**n much from ya bro. Does the same go for injecting Cyp? a eod injection? Sorry for heisting the thread guys......

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    Congrats Mud on your vet statues. I love to read your posts, as i learn so d**n much from ya bro. Does the same go for injecting Cyp? a eod injection? Sorry for heisting the thread guys......
    No Fuller, Cyp is a long acting ester it does not need to be taken EOD, I dose 500mg of cyp a week currently, and inject E4D (ex.Sunday/Wed ) The only reason sustanon is injected more frequently is b/c of the half lives of the 4 esters. Hope that helps

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it sure does RJM. Thanks alot. There was a thread on here i was using for just this issue, but know i cant seem to find the stupid thing. So your info help out alot.... Thanks Bro

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    No Bro, the reason Mud said what he did about the frequent injects for Sus is due to the 30mg of Prop in the Sus requiring EOD (or more for the Prop's sake) injects to keep your blood levels from roller coastering from it's 27 hour half life.

Thread Information