DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member

Should Arimidex be run throughout Cycle?

Guys,

Should Arimidex be run throughout an entire cycle or only when gyno (and other estrogen-related) side effects occur?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I run it through my cycle but you should also use a SERM (nolva) to help with lipids while using ameridex.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPlayer
    Guys,

Should Arimidex be run throughout an entire cycle or only when gyno (and other estrogen-related) side effects occur?
    I tend to subscribe to the philosophy that the less things you have in your system the better, and anything in there should have a definitive and necessary purpose. That being said, if you're introspective and aware without being paranoid, I tend to believe you can start the cycle without it (CERTAINLY have it on hand) and use it only when necessary. This does, of course necessitate your being pretty diligent in monitoring yourself...if that doesn't appeal to you, then you may be better off going with it from day one.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate a-dex....if i were you i would go wit some nolva....a-dex kills my sex drive to the point where i can't even get it up!!

Thread Information