chinups Guest

T3/Sides and suggestions

I have 3 bottles of t3 cynomel that I got from a friend who loved it and said he didn't lose too much muscle if any when he did a cycle w/o any juice. I am currently training for a physical examination and really want to keep my strength and not been drained all the time, which I heard is a side affect. I guess I want to hear from ppl who have done t3. I am 185 a and should be about 175. I train hard and eat right.

Thanks

This would be cycle

T3

1/1/2/2/2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4/4/4/3/3/3/3/3/3/2/2/2/1/1/1/1/5/.5/.5/.5/

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i didnt feel much of a difference in my energy levels, i just felt warm all the time. my cycle was about like the one you laid out here and i lost twenty pounds, and this was during an aas cycle. i wouldnt recommend it without steroids , as i think it would be quite catabolic.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    No energy, a little warmer as sin stated.

Just make sure it's tapered out a few wks before PCT

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i had no issues with energy level, when i ran with clen , it made my hands shake a little

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    I am currently doing a stack of t3/clen and the ECA stack. I have lost a good amount of weight so far, it has been almost three weeks for me now. I have noticed a little muscle lose, so far. But not to much. To answer your questiom bro, i think if u are willing to lose a little muscle and you have a good amount of bf then i would say go ahead and use clen/t3 and the ECA stack. Alot of bro's on here will tell u that u have to use some AS such as winny or other's. While i do think that a AS HAS to be used in order not to lose any muscle. But in my case i could aford to lose some muscle, cause i had alot of bf. If u decide to take this with out any As i would remind u to still lift weights and consume the approiate amount of protein. But that is just my opinion..... Fuller

I also did not lose much energy. The one thing that i noticed is that i kind of got depressed a little. Not sure why or if this is even caused from any thing mentioned above. Fuller

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    I am currently doing a stack of t3/clen and the ECA stack. I have lost a good amount of weight so far, it has been almost three weeks for me now. I have noticed a little muscle lose, so far. But not to much. To answer your questiom bro, i think if u are willing to lose a little muscle and you have a good amount of bf then i would say go ahead and use clen/t3 and the ECA stack. Alot of bro's on here will tell u that u have to use some AS such as winny or other's. While i do think that a AS HAS to be used in order not to lose any muscle. But in my case i could aford to lose some muscle, cause i had alot of bf. If u decide to take this with out any As i would remind u to still lift weights and consume the approiate amount of protein. But that is just my opinion..... Fuller

you are talking about using it with clen , however. even though clen is not a steroid it is an anti catabolic, with no use of clen or aas there is real potential for muscle loss.

chinups Guest
    Thanks fellas. MORE MORE MORE. I want more opinions but do appreaciate these. I am goign to do cycle b4 summer and I am thinking about waiting till then but if I lose say like 4%bf I prob would have a good 6 pack and thats all I really want. The avatar is a lil off but I am right around there I guess. I would say my bf is 12 or so maybe a bit lower but you never know with bf....THANKS ALL

chinups Guest
    So clen would be good to do with t3. Would too mcuh weight lose happen here?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    clen /eca and T3 work miracles, but you're gonna lose a lot of muscle if you don't run it with test

chinups Guest
    Ok. Maybe I will just wait for cycle.

Cyp
    Anavar
    Winny

But I did a verylight cycle last yr and lost alot of BF and I don't think I will need t3. O MAN. Decisions, decisions!!!

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    I have to run a gram+ aas with T3 or I shrink like no other.

I would have a solid 20 extra pounds If I never touched the stuff.

I lost 11 lbs. in two weeks use of clen /t3 cycle. Like i said though i prolly had more flab to lose than u did though.

Thread Information