TonyMontana2k4 is offline New Member

Feedback on my new cycle

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]I m getting prepared for dieting soon and getting some advice for my cycle to achieve my goal. Current stats:
    5'11
    202 lbs
    10% BF

Goal:
    190 - 200lbs
    4-6% BF
    in 12 weeks
    Cycle: 10wk
    EQ 400mg/wk
    Cyp/enth (mix 500mg) 250mg/wk
    Nov 50mg (start @ wk 5)
    HCG 10000IU (post)
    Diet:
    week 1-3 3000cal
    week 4-7 2500cal
    week 7-10 2000cal
    *BEE (Basal energy expenditure) = 2087

1. I know that this is vague but as much info as possible would help. Some feedback on the cycle would be greatly appreciated. I dont want to retain to much water (though I know I will retain some)?

2.I had a friend diet w/ winny and EQ and he said to prevent hairloss he took propecia and DHT blocking shampoo? Is this myth or truth? I told him if your going to loose your hair ... .your gonna loose it no matter what.

3.I have realtive good success with eq and keep[ing my gains. What kind of success will I have with EQ CYP/Enth?

4. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP! WILL POST PICS IN 4 MONTHS WITH BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS!!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana2k4
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black]I m getting prepared for dieting soon and getting some advice for my cycle to achieve my goal. Current stats:
    5'11
    202 lbs
    10% BF

Goal:
    190 - 200lbs
    4-6% BF
    in 12 weeks
    Cycle: 10wk
    EQ 400mg/wk
    Cyp/enth (mix 500mg) 250mg/wk
    Nov 50mg (start @ wk 5)
    HCG 10000IU (post)
    Diet:
    week 1-3 3000cal
    week 4-7 2500cal
    week 7-10 2000cal
    *BEE (Basal energy expenditure) = 2087

1. I know that this is vague but as much info as possible would help. Some feedback on the cycle would be greatly appreciated. I dont want to retain to much water (though I know I will retain some)?

2.I had a friend diet w/ winny and EQ and he said to prevent hairloss he took propecia and DHT blocking shampoo? Is this myth or truth? I told him if your going to loose your hair ... .your gonna loose it no matter what.

3.I have realtive good success with eq and keep[ing my gains. What kind of success will I have with EQ CYP/Enth?

4. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP! WILL POST PICS IN 4 MONTHS WITH BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS!!
    I would run the eq atleast to week 12, the test at 500mg week ,10mg nolva ed,.25mg l-dex. What's your plan for running the HCG? Success depends on you, there's not a number or percentage that you can put on.

cascade is offline Junior Member
    Do you really wanna tapper down your cal. intake by that much? Why don't you look alittle more at your diet, keep the cals. up and be a solid 205-210 with 4-6% body fat? Just do the extra cardio. Just a though, but atleast you have your goals set.
    I don't have much experience with the cycles, but I would go with DARKSEID, and run the test. higher and loner then the EQ.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    try test and a winnie. Eq is also good, You might want to keep your cals the same just switch your training over to a cut and mid-aerbic work out.

TonyMontana2k4 is offline New Member

thanks ...

thanks for all the feedback!

if you're concerned with cutting and an overall lean boddy mass gain, grab some prop instead of cyp or enth, they'll bloat you up, jmho.

Although some gear obviously has characteristics more suitable for for certain goals, the difference between bulking and cutting is mainly Diet & Cardio.
    But I'd try something like Prop/Tren /Halo ....but there are numerous combonations of gear that will push you in the cutting direction.

Thread Information