musclehead1 is offline Member

winny at the beginning

hey guys i jus wanted to know why ppl add winny near tha end of a cycle and not at the beginning thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    b/c it helps to cut down some of the fat. no need to look your best at the beginning of a cycle.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You could theoretically use Winny at the beginning of a cycle since it is a very fast acting steroid (you feel it within days).

People generally would use it at the end of a cycle consisting of not only short-acting esters (winny, fina, prop), but with long lasting ones such as Testosterone Enanthate , Cypionate , Deca .

The reason behind using it at the end of a cycle can be for many reasons, two of the most popular being to smooth out the transition into PCT (Post-Clomid Therapy) or take advantage of the long lasting Esters and the fact that they've already fully kicked in, making a combination of steroids more effective then just one.

With long lasting esters, it generally takes about 3-4 weeks (depending on the person) for them to actually feel it 'kick in', so for the first couple of weeks, there's a lot of water retention, sickness (for some people), and nothing out of the ordinary.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, it's been said that it can help solidify gains, but I don't believe that.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Also, it's been said that it can help solidify gains, but I don't believe that.
    me neither. for me, the only thing that can help solidify gains is the continuation of intense training and dieting afterwards

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that people would rather have the joint pain associated with winny at the end of a cycle when they've already had a lot of water retention to counter it than at the begining so it can last all cycle.

Thread Information