Thread: Hcg ???

GetNBig is offline Associate Member

Hcg ???

Ok my buddy got this from the pharmisist. Says its the only **** u need after a cycle. Each bottle has 10shots and u only need like 7. He also said he liked it and u don't need anything but this after your cycle. He can give it to me today or else he'll just sell it to someone else. Anyone got any advise?
    Says its from organon, the box its in has the label prenco or something.... can't remember.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    HCG is used during a cycle. It will inhibit recovery. It is not to be used post cycle

I like to use it on right after my last inject of a long acting test or sustanon . use it for ten days at 1000 i.u.'s per day. wait 7 days then start clomid therapy...

works like a charm every time!

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    hmmm interesting.... anyone else?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GetNBig
    hmmm interesting.... anyone else?
    Yes, listen to Pheedno. There is no need to shoot alot. 500 iu 2 days a week while on cycle will keep your nads from shrinking and heading north. Im on that right now and everything is swinging low.

I agree with Pheedno, but trail has a point as well, I don't see any problem using it right after your last shot of a long estered drug, but then again it's still active, so I wouldn't call that "PCT".....so Pheedno is still correct in saying not to use it Post Cycle, cuz it will inhibit recovery.
    I've started using 250 IU EOD,(for the last 2 1/2 weeks) which may be too much normally (Although I don't think "too much" has ever really been determined for sure) but I'm in week 9 of fairly high doses including Deca , and then Tren /EQ, and my boys were getting weeebittle.

And BTW GetNBig, no question, Pheedno's got it goin' on, if he answers your question, 99 out of 100 X's, you can pretty much end it there.
    (he doesn't come off as a head sweller, so I can say that)

Which brings a question to mind for you Pheedno since we're talking HCG .
    You mentioned Mon/Tues? I was wondering what brought you to that conclusion because I was going over an article saying how HCG causes first elevations in about 2 hours, then has another "surge" in about four days?
    So I was wondering why Mon/Tues, instead of say, Mon/Thurs ??

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    I agree with Pheedno, but trail has a point as well, I don't see any problem using it right after your last shot of a long estered drug, but then again it's still active, so I wouldn't call that "PCT".....so Pheedno is still correct in saying not to use it Post Cycle, cuz it will inhibit recovery.
    I've started using 250 IU EOD,(for the last 2 1/2 weeks) which may be too much normally (Although I don't think "too much" has ever really been determined for sure) but I'm in week 9 of fairly high doses including Deca , and then Tren /EQ, and my boys were getting weeebittle.

And BTW GetNBig, no question, Pheedno's got it goin' on, if he answers your question, 99 out of 100 X's, you can pretty much end it there.
    (he doesn't come off as a head sweller, so I can say that)

Which brings a question to mind for you Pheedno since we're talking HCG .
    You mentioned Mon/Tues? I was wondering what brought you to that conclusion because I was going over an article saying how HCG causes first elevations in about 2 hours, then has another "surge" in about four days?
    So I was wondering why Mon/Tues, instead of say, Mon/Thurs ??
    Yea I was reading that your sperm slowly becomes clearer and clearer and less white as you remain on roids, when there is no sperm in the fluid, no streaks of white, then chances are you stayed on too long, you might be permanently sterile at this point and/or unable to recover natural testosterone production. Something for all of us to think about as we start to notice our cum get clearer and clearer as time goes by, might be "on" too long or should have done the HCG thing.

Oh I quit making Sperm a long time ago....j/k!

Quote Originally Posted by GetNBig
    Ok my buddy got this from the pharmisist. Says its the only **** u need after a cycle. Each bottle has 10shots and u only need like 7. He also said he liked it and u don't need anything but this after your cycle. He can give it to me today or else he'll just sell it to someone else. Anyone got any advise?
    Says its from organon, the box its in has the label prenco or something.... can't remember.
    Pregnyl Maybe?

Thread Information