john66 is offline New Member

first time on strds!advice on what im taking

ive been training 3 years now,never taken stds be4!!im 6" and was only 11stone when i started at(33)ive used creatine in the last 2yrs,now weigh 13stone7lb,have been this weight for some time.unable to gain size,not getting any younger,but totally loving the training(addicted)ive decided to go 4 it,sumat ive thougt of a long time.here,s what ill be taking-6x5mg winstrol a day for 8wks,also 2 x decca jabs a wk for the same period!!dose this sound ok!!i have all the max protien ect from my gym,also amino 1000 ect,evening prim oil caps,all that.is this too much for my first time?thanks john.

thanks

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Thats not a good cycle.

Read around on the forum and educuational forum. There are hundreds of examples for a first cycle.

Hint: You need test.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely need to throw TEST in that cycle!!! In terms of Winstrol , I wouldn't run it more than 6 weeks and it needs to be taken ED at 50mg. Winstrol is usually used at the end of a cycle. I also wouldn't take Deca without Test. (Deca can shut you down hard)

Stick around, do some research and you will be happier in the long run.

Bench-n-Squat's is offline Associate Member
    not trin to hijack or anything but can somone tell me what stone is???

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by !DBF!
    not trin to hijack or anything but can somone tell me what stone is???
    stone= 14 lbs

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i didnt understand half of what was said but after reading the replies i noticed you never mentioned how much deca per jab(mgs). also the cycle definately needs test., what is the winstrol for?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Definitely need to throw TEST in that cycle!!! In terms of Winstrol , I wouldn't run it more than 6 weeks and it needs to be taken ED at 50mg. Winstrol is usually used at the end of a cycle. I also wouldn't take Deca without Test. (Deca can shut you down hard)

Stick around, do some research and you will be happier in the long run.
    what is test?would dianabol be better with decca,ive been told decca is as good as u can get,if you mean test,as in,is it ok?others have been fine on it.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro.. Go to the education thread . Research..

slamd097 is offline Banned
    ok...I have to agree with BLT, and get some test. I am now running winnie at the end of my cycle. This is my first cycle, but after it is done, im going to start another one with a little more gear. But this one is allowing me to see exactly what my body does and reacts to everything. if you go to the search button and type, first cycle, there are some great examples as well as the comments.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Test as in testosterone , but there is just way too much to explain, read ed threads and search for first cycle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Your first cycle should be a test only cycle. I would strongly suggest researching Test Enan or Test cyp. They are longer acting esters (which basically means less injections)

Testosterone should be the base of all cycles. A Deca cycle will shut your boys down hard. Meaning, don't plan on getting a hardon.

With the questions your asking, I strongly suggest you slow down, do some research and hang out on the boards. After awhile you will come to the realization of what we are talking about.

Also you better research PCT (post cycle thearpy) to help bring your natural test levels back.

Thread Information