Thread: deca question

bigjb91398 is offline New Member

Talking deca question

I have ordered 10ml of deca that is 250mg/ml. I am 35 years old been out of the game for 10 years. 5-11 227lbs. Do you think 250mg a week is enough for hardness. When i was competing, 2-3 shows a year(always in top 5) i would use 400mg a week. just want some input. no more shows for me, however, i am on my way to 225lbs at about 6-8% bodyfat. I will be the most ripped at the family pool this year. thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, if your asking if you can do a cycle of 250mg of Deca a week, I'd say BAD idea. Deca alone isn't good. It will shut you down! You need to throw in some test!!!!

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, if your asking if you can do a cycle of 250mg of Deca a week, I'd say BAD idea. Deca alone isn't good. It will shut you down! You need to throw in some test!!!!
    At 227 lbs, 250 mg of Deca is not going to give you the effect you are looking for. Typically the deca dosage is 2mg/deca per lb of bodyweight, so you are looking at 400-500 mg traditionally. Like buylongterm said a deca only cycle is no good, should always base cycle with test, imo single ester like test e or test cyp w/deca would be best cause nandrolone is long acting and so are those 2 test esters. If you run 400mg deca, then your test dose should be around 500mg again imo thats how I would do it.

shootdeep is offline Member
    IMO, i don't think you're gonna be happy with deca if you're looking for hardness. you'll put on size with deca, but you're not gonna look hard and lean . if you're gonna run deca, 250mg/wk is not enough. like RJM03 said, 400mg/wk would be better and you're gonna need some test.

Thread Information