Thread: Yo...

Rock2o is offline New Member

Yo...

fff YO IM NEW ON THIS SITE... IVE BEEN LIFTIN FOR ALMOST A YEAR, IM 17 YEARS OLD... I GO TO MID CITY GYM AND WALDRONS IN BAYONNE,NJ.... I WWAS TALKIN TO A FRIEND OF MINE ABOUT STEROIDS AND WHAT NOT... I WAS WONDER CAN U BUST A NUT LIKE HAVE SEX AND STUFF LIKE THAT WHILE YOU ARE JUICIN... OR IS IT BY HAVIN SEX AND BUSTING A NUT, IS THAT WASTING THE JUICE YOU PUMPED INTO YOUR BODY?.. SOME1 GET BACK TO ME, YOU CAN IM ME AT [email protected] OR RESPOND ON HERE.. THANKS... LATER

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock2o
    fff YO IM NEW ON THIS SITE... IVE BEEN LIFTIN FOR ALMOST A YEAR, IM 17 YEARS OLD... I GO TO MID CITY GYM AND WALDRONS IN BAYONNE,NJ.... I WWAS TALKIN TO A FRIEND OF MINE ABOUT STEROIDS AND WHAT NOT... I WAS WONDER CAN U BUST A NUT LIKE HAVE SEX AND STUFF LIKE THAT WHILE YOU ARE JUICIN... OR IS IT BY HAVIN SEX AND BUSTING A NUT, IS THAT WASTING THE JUICE YOU PUMPED INTO YOUR BODY?.. SOME1 GET BACK TO ME, YOU CAN IM ME AT [email protected] OR RESPOND ON HERE.. THANKS... LATER
    The caps hurt my eyes!!! And, to address your question, whoever told you that little tidbit is not, I hope, using (as they don't have a great understanding of the manner in which these compounds work within the body) and I should also hope that at your age you're not even considering it. But this argument is tired and old and i've since given up that uphill battle.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    we should make this an over 21 board. OMG

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    If you are 17 and even thinking about steroids you need to stick around the boards for another 5 years or so. You have alot to learn. And to answer your question, no you dont waste the juice when you "bust a nut" If you did then I would never see any gains.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Where do they come up with this stuff!

Doc M

toolman is offline Banned
    Edit your post and take of your email address as you will now get swamped with scammer email.

At 17, there is no way you should consider juicing. It will screw up your hormone system, close your growth plates which will stunt your height, etc, etc. The list goes on. Spend a few years lifting, eating right and then you can start to consider it. Until then, keep reading on here as you have alot to learn if you want to do it right.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What?????

Bro, busting a nut on steroids will be the least of your problems if you do steroids at such an early age.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Where do they come up with this stuff!

Doc M
    My thoughts exactly, i really hope that this is just someone jockin around..

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    Yo, yo, yo! Of coh'se yo can bust yo nut while joo-sin!! ****, dawg, I joose mah-self up, jurk one out, 'den put mah jism in a sah-ringe and shoot dat up too! Y'all get crazy-whack gains, yo!!
    Yeah what my dawg said yo! Halla ya heard

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fame2002
    we should make this an over 21 board. OMG
    I dunno about that one bro, Im 18 years old and if it wasnt for this site, I would know nothing about steroids and might even be on them by now. Im sure this site has helped other teens make the right decision too. Although I do agree that something should be done so the boards not flooded with a bunch of the same Newbie questions everyday

MachZ is offline Member
    Welcome to the board. You really need to read up a bit on the reasons why you shouldn't use AAS at your age.
    To young right now bro.

Thread Information