monster. is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up I would like a large EQ with that order...

Hey bros, I'm in dire need of a question answered... I'm familiar with my bulking/ strength drugs and i've turned a new leaf as far as running a cycle... I am very impressed with fina/prop cycle... I cannot say enough about how smoothly it ran, and how little of water i retained... Along with the strength, hardness, and appetite I was impressed... I'm planning on running this again with EQ... I am not familar with the counter actions with EQ and Fina if there are any... I think this would be a nice addition since i became so dedicated in my protein intake that i hopefullly will benefit from this...

I'm looking at this:

FINA 100MGS/ED 8 weeks
    PROP 100MGS/ED 10 weeks
    (this cycle by itself is heaven on earth btw)
    EQ 600MGS/WEEK 10 weeks

I'm going to add the QV EQ...and that is 200mgs/ml... shoot it twice a week

I'm doing searches in the members cycle forum to get an idea of how this ran for anyone else... Any ideas you have my undivided attention!!!

take care guys, Thanks again

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Adding EQ will only make it a better cycle IMO. Improved vascularity and lean muscle gains should be easily obtainable. I might consider starting the EQ a few weeks before the fina/prop or frontload it maybe a week beforehand. That way, when you start the fina nd prop, the EQ will be at full bore in your system, and be working the entire 10 weeks. Otherwise it would be around week four before you got to see the benefits from having the EQ in the cycle.

Also, you might comsider stopping the EQ in week 10, but continuing at least the prop until week 13. The EQ will be in your system until then, and you can't start PCT until it is gone. Why not get a few more weeks of gains out of it.

you could simplify it alot and use enanthate instead of prop as well. If you use the proper anti-e's, you should experience minimal bloat, similar to prop. something like this...

1-12 750mg test enanthate
    1-11 600mg EQ
    3-12 100mg fina ed
    14-16 PCT
    1-16 the anti-e of your choice.

-moto

Moto, thank you so much... You cleared a great deal up for me... I knew i was going to have to make a decision as far as which test ester to run, I chose prop because of the minimal bloat... I could get enthanate and run armidex through out the cycle also... I wasn't too sure when to start the EQ but it makes sense, if effects from EQ won't start until a couple weeks into cycle i would also see it better to start that a week or two early then everything else, and then end the EQ, before the prop and fina...

Thanks again bro

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    I would change the ester also, easier, less injections and an anti e will keep bloat down.
    wk 1-10 test (a long acting ester) 800-1000mgs
    wk 1-10 eq 400-600mgs
    wk 4-10 tren 100mgs ed
    run nolva at 10mgs daily

This sounds more realistic to me:

wk 1-10 eq 600mgs
    wk 1-10 enth. 500mgs or 750mgs
    wk 2-10 fina 100mgs/ed

let the test and eq kick, in then start the fina

Nolvadex 10mgs/daily
    start PCT week 13

Thanks bros!!! woo hoo...It feels good to be a member at the best board around!!! *take note newbies*...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    1-12 eq 600mg ew
    3-8 tren 100mg ed
    3-15 prop 100mg ed

I would not run the tren til the end it will make recovery a pain

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    1-12 eq 600mg ew
    3-8 tren 100mg ed
    3-15 prop 100mg ed

I would not run the tren til the end it will make recovery a pain
    This is what I had in mind using prop instead of enanthate .

-moto

Swellin Guest
    I have been considering a very similar cycle for my next one. The difference is I am thinking of kickstarting with prop and ending with prop...so I can run it to pct.

Of course, then you wonder why not just run the prop all the way through. I like my test e, but I would like to run prop all the way...just another detail to be hammered out.

SGFuryZ...that cycle looks pimp bro, I'm the same way i'm impressed with the Fina/Prop... I want to avoid the bloat (i'm in a phase) Before there would be no question in my mind to blow up to 260lbs and be a lard of water... Now with the right drugs i'm happier leaner, stronger, and more vascular... I'd say the EQ would be a nice addition, As far as the short acting ester, I may still consider it because.. I get b l o a t e d on enth... lol...I can run the liquidex, to minimiz water retention..but hell like you said, i may switch it to EOD injections of prop to make it run all together....

Thanks for the reply bros..

bikeman32 is offline New Member
    Hey guys I had talked to some of you the other night, Monster, and Motoo. I have been looking at EQ because of the effects of raising RBC, and increasing endurance. I'm a competative cyclist and looking for a little boost with weight gain. do you think this might help?

bikeman32 is offline New Member
    Sorry I mean with out weight gain, want to stay lean. I'm not a large fella and already very lean.

diesel21 is offline Member
    that sounds like a great cycle! good luck w/ it and make sure to post results...
    i never tried fina, maybe in a few months, i heard no bad things about it though..

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    that sounds like a great cycle! good luck w/ it and make sure to post results...
    i never tried fina, maybe in a few months, i heard no bad things about it though..
    Yea bro, I'll post this up in the member cycle results upon starting, Fina is good stuff, toxic...but tren is i would say one of the best... No doubt best for the money... I'll keep you guys posted

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, I like EQ, I've run it in 4 different cycles and was pleased with the results. A few things you might want to watch out for that I ran into (besides a verocious appetite) is it made me a little "anxious" and I had trouble sleeping, but that was only when I ran it at 600mg wk or above.
    Just FYI...
    good luck
    ~R

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I also think you need to run the EQ for more than 10 weeks. It could take up to 5 weeks for it to even begin to work.

Thread Information