Thread: nolvadex

bigreb is offline Associate Member

nolvadex

If i thought I was getting signs of gyno, how would I run the nolv, I think mine are 20 mg. Would I run like 60 mg 1st day, then 20mg a day, and for how long? Also does the Nolv lower the effectiveness of AS.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    you could start with 40 mg and slowly decrease the dose daily until the receptors are blocked.....

plus you want to get on arimidex if not already to stop any test left in you from converting to estrogen.........

ok, i dont seem to answer all the post today...

nolva will reduce IGF-1 a little, but i dont think it is enough to effect you gains to a significant degree....you will have less water so you may have the perception of less gains....

ok, im sure i left something out....again....somebody finish for me please.....(LOL)

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just take 20mgs/day and if the nips are still sore after a week you could up it to 40 mgs.

And yes the nolva effects the AS slightly because some of your gains are from the water your holding, the increased diameter of the muscle cell, and the lubricating of the joints, but stopping gyno is of more importance!

But like VIPER said" get some Arimidex "

thanks mallet, i knew i could count on you guys....

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey VIPER! there is no" I" in TEAM right

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys, ya know I'm not sure at all if I'm getting Gyno. I'm 4 1/2 weeks into my 1st cycle and have gained about 20 lbs. Ive definetly put on some fat. My nips aren't sore, or itchy, but I definetely have some fatty looking deposits there. It seems that they're more than normal, but then again I just shaved my chest for the 1st time. I was ok until, my wife said something about it tonight, and it freaked me out. So I took 3 (60mg) pills and wrote this thread. I'll try to get Armidex.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Your wife said something aobut your manly nips?! Bro, that shit is water retention, get them sunsabitched THO style and you'll be cake. Doesn't soudn like gyno to me. I know from personal experience, you WILL get sore nips...trust me.

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I've seen his nips before.....they are puffy, swolled and round as pancakes......

Dan31 is offline New Member
    dude I have the same problem my nips are a little swollen but theryre not sore or hurt if I touch them or press agains them. but if I squeeze them some times they hurt a little but not much.I dont know if its water deposit or gyno , but people tell me if it was gyno they would be sore and hurt if just press a little.So I quess its just water.

Ranger Guest
    Nolvadex is a competitive inhabitor of estrogen, meaning it competes for the recepter site, using Nolvadex will reduce IGF-1 production around 34%....give or take...

Armidex is a non-competitive inhabitor of estrogen, meaning it stops the conversion in it's tracks...Peroid!! It will reduce IGF-1 production around 24%...give or take, Armidex is better, and hence the high price....

Start the Nolva at 40mg's per day until sides subside then continue at 20mg's every other day for rest of cycle....Will this cut into gains...Sure, but Ranger's Word's on this:

" I'd rather sacrafice 10 pounds of water, than grow 5 pounds of titties! "

Hope this helps a bit....Good Luck!!

Ranger

Thread Information