5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member

Test 400 injections?

I did my first cycle this summer and gained about 40 pounds in 3 months. I wanna put on some quick weight right now, and I read about test400. I have a cheap connection and wanted to know how much I should inject per week. I would like to do weekly (not daily shots) and gain as much weight as possible in a small amount of time. Anyone tryed test 400 and please post your past experiences using it. I heard it was real painful to inject , but im willing to take the pain for the potiental quick gains. Would like to hear good and bad past experiences from everyone.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    yes it is very painful (alot of ba in it)....tried it 1 time and went back to my cypionate ....

1ml of 400 is = to 2ml of 200....but what a huge difference in pain....
    whichever you use, just do 2 shots a week for a total of at least 400mg per week.....no need to go over 1000mg per week until you have maxed out on the lower doses...

my advice would be to get the t-200...you will enjoy your cycle more....

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Thanks a lot viper. I do have one more question. I plan on doing a1- 2 month cycle now (janand/or feb), then starting back up in may, june , july, and august. If i was to do a 2 month cycle on test 200 whats a good plan to follow. Also should I get some estrogen blockers, cause when i mixed some dbol tabs with test this summer my tits hurt just looking at the dbol tabs. Would bitch tits be a problem with test200? Please let me know what a good stack would be to take for 2 months, and again for 4 months. Thanks in advance.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I think you should do some more research!! Yes, estrogen is (can be) a problem with test...if you had done your homework you would already know that.

BigPoppa is offline Junior Member
    Very painful, but worth every bit of pain. I had good gains from it both weight wise and strenght wise. Also loved the tanked look it gave me. I injected it every 5 days till the 7th week then backed it to 7 days. I say if you can get it give it a try. GOOD LUCK

Thread Information