cuban1983 is offline Junior Member

Gyno experiences...

Hows it goin,

Im scheduled to have surgery for my slight case of gyno this coming friday. I checked out the doc and whatnot he seems experienced. Does anyone have any horror stories or stories of their experience they could share with me to give me a better idea of what im about to go through? Also, the prices they charged

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Uh...one of the bros had the surgery done...do a search, I would assume they use a local, and they put you under, Ask if they are taking out the gland itself or just scraping away the tissue, i believe they remove the gland...

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I had mine removed not too long ago, I just started to go back to the gym but its not too bad. I have pics on here and not exactly sure what the exact amount I was charged but ill know when I get the bill after my insurance pays their part.
    RDL

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Oh yea youll get ice packs that look like a bra..lol I think I have a pic with it on

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    good luck... and ask the doctor to remove the glands, as youŽll never have gyno again if you do that...
    if it justs removes part of the tissue, it can become a problem again...

helios is offline Associate Member
    I am in the middle of looking for a surgeon to get this done over the summer. So far I have gone to two dr's one wants to charge $4900 and the other $4100, both including fees for hospital operating room use (and no this is not covered under insurance, but I am sure you already know this). Both also have different techniques they use to remove the gyno...just make sure you do your homework because plastic surgeons can claim they are certified even if they are not (I don't remember the specifics of how they do this, but it does have something to do with why you hear of the occasional surgery that goes wrong) and check out their before and after photos. Everyone I have gone to so far has been recommended by a family member because of work they had done, so try and start with referrals from people you trust.

-H

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member
    about the whole gland removal.........the gland is what gets larger when there is a hormonal imbalance, correct? so like you said, if you remove the gland, gyno should never be a problem again? ill ask my doc these questions, just making sure. You talking from experience bro?

Thread Information