realgains is offline New Member

question for those that cross the Mex border

I will be walking into Mexico to get a couple vails. I intend to "crotch" them. Do they now have you walk through a metal detector, or do they use hand held dectectors?? If they do then the metal around the vail caps will set it off??

javman is offline New Member

Cool

Hey Bro,

In my neck of the woods, they aren't using anything like that. Crotching still widely used.

Tex

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    lately they have had metal detectors, but the vials will not set them off. You should be fine, don't worry.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: HELL NO....

Originally posted by Tennis_God
    In fact, my girlfriends breasts were also grabbed and felt by the seccurity guys.
    You REALLY should do something about that!! That CANNOT be legal!! Was it a female or male security officer?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Pete's right. . . I mean, don't they have to ask permission to basically get some free play?? Maybe not, but I'd fucking deck the guy who touched my girl. Molester. But i never get females, so im straight.

DR.MEX is offline Banned
    instead of trying to bring them across in your pants why not try purchasing some 50ml souvineir bottles of tequilia ...pour out the booze...clean w/alcohol them empty the viles into the bottles .equigan is the color of tequila as is deca ..there is also a golden type of tequilia ,,,if for some crazy reason they open the bottle..which i highly doubt they wl it wl smell like alcohol anyways ...i have used this tech many times with success...there is no surer way of bring back 50cc ...let me know how it works for you

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

I just got back from california, and i had a guy literally grab my croch...I REALLY don't recommend you do this!! In fact, my girlfriends breasts were also grabbed and felt by the seccurity guys.
    You gotta be joking bro, I would have stuck my foot so far up that guys ass....

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    But i never get females, so im straight.
    You think if you never get females your straight? I figured you would be one of these characters but hey first stage is accepting the fact, then you can begin dealing with your worrying problems

asimov is offline Junior Member
    I recently walked across and had no trouble. The vial caps won't set off the detectors. I recommend you wear some cycling shorts or something similar to keep the "package" secure.

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    I cross about once a month. I can tell you they are using metal detectors and in some cases wands. Additionally they will "pat" search you if they feel the need. I usually drive which has remained pretty consistant in the way they inspect and question.

As for the post above about the girlfriend being grooped. Every shift has female officers on and they should be used when a female is involved. If the female officers are busy they will usually hold the female in question until one is free. In some circustances males can "pat" search females, in a "prescirbed" manor. Such as through the middle of the breasts, ect. If she were actually grabbed you could have filed a complaint but it is probably to late now. In any case as we all know the border is one of the only places we give up our rights!! Customs had the power to search, strip, cavity search, and even x-ray without a warrant. Be careful bros!!!

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    realgains what border are you going through? If its TJ just go to toay mesa, its 20 min away and no metal detectors. I drive through, all they do is check the trunk. If you are walking wear pants and tape to your ankles and calves and around you waist.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Just curious, but how much trouble do you really get in if you get caught? Have searched and found nothing too solid on this, so just wondering if anyone has any "experience" with that.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Carrying illegal drugs across the US border is a felony.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    i have crossed the border a few times during spring break at padre island. If you really need to bring back alot of shit, do it then. There are literally hundreds of kids crossing the border at one time.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Iconn
    Carrying illegal drugs across the US border is a felony.
    True, but in most cases that I've heard of it's a fine and then they are released. I know a guy that got busted with about 2k worth Mex. prices. He had to pay to get his car out of impound, got a 3k dollar fine but was let go later in the day. If you are worried about getting caught, don't do it or don't bring back more than $500 Mex. value (as a rule of thumb)

BigDog_329x is offline New Member

crossing

Bro,

BigDog_329x is offline New Member

woops

Bro,

crossing is difficult if you look the part, not recommended... if you live close enough go there and take your shots once a week. most places will let you do it there. it is much easier...

if your gonna bring it back, cross over the otay border on the way back. it will go to the regular border as well ask for a bus... no dectors, but still be carefull...

bd

DR.MEX is offline Banned

border crossing

every time i have been down in mexico ..i am asked two questions..the first is," do you want to buy some smoke?"...when i respond no the next question is "..aahhh you want anabolics "..so if you look like your on the juice ..then you probably are ...and the customs guy arent stupid,so when trying to get thru customs i always wear clothes that are baggy and black .

KeyMastur is offline VET

In fact, my girlfriends breasts were also grabbed and felt by the seccurity guys.
    and what a lovely pair of breasts they were to squeeze...haha..j/k

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Why the $500 rule ironfist?

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by JP1570
    Why the $500 rule ironfist?
    Because in nearly all cases $500 or less will be considered personal use, the fine for a personal supply will usually be $500. That is after they threaten you with the $5000 - 10000 fine, scare the shit out of you and then tell you they are letting you off light with a $500 fine. I believe the current fine schedule allows for a max fine of 3 times the street value of what is being carried (with some ceiling), but that is rarely imposed unless there is court action.

DR.MEX is offline Banned
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE FINE IS AT CANADA CUSTOMS?

Thread Information