Thread: AS and trim spa

fbplayer is offline New Member

AS and trim spa

i am just starting my cycle of sust and i was wondering if taking trim spa of stackers will be a bad thing

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fbplayer
    i am just starting my cycle of sust and i was wondering if taking trim spa of stackers will be a bad thing
    With or without ephedra, with - i'd say no, just get a water pill, its not worth the risk having a heart attack, and without ephedra plain out does nothing...

fbplayer is offline New Member
    without epheddra

I think its garbage, those thermogenics without ephedra are useless, they are just going to counteract what appetite you get from the test...I'd stay off the garbage

Gilster is offline Member
    Personally I have never had a problem with thermogenics and AAS. You have to determine if you can handle it. Most people can. Personally I use ephedrine HCL(still legal btw) along with caffeine and I have never had a prob. There really is not much of an increased risk by using them with AAS. Now, if you notice a rise in BP then you are one of the few who should watch it.

BTW...The case for ephedra causing a heart attack is weak at best. You have to do so many other things wrong and have certain pre-existing conditions for this to happen. This fear some people have is totally over rated.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    BTW...The case for ephedra causing a heart attack is weak at best. You have to do so many other things wrong and have certain pre-existing conditions for this to happen. This fear some people have is totally over rated.
    I shouldn't of said it so ignorantly glister sorry... I think ephedra is EXCELLENT for burning fat, just i'd be on the safe side by running it along side with sauce

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro.. If you can handle it take it. I had never had a problem when I was taking AS and ephedra..

Thread Information