Thread: my pics

juiceon is offline Associate Member

Talking my pics

I am 34, 6'2" at 248. Please note that I had a workout ending injury in March, had surgery in April, and began working out again in late May. I am just trying to get weight back now, so I am carrying more fat than I prefer to maintain. I started a cycle two weeks ago of 15 mg. dbol per day and 100 mg of phenyl prop. every 4 days. Tomorrow I start the third week of the cycle (600 mg. cyp), so this is a kindof "before" pic.

(I often use "introductory weeks" to my cycles - low dosages for a week or two, I always gain a lot then. I went from 235 to 248 in those two weeks.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics-august24_2.jpg  

Week "2"

Today I weighed in at 253, and my strength has increased this past week in all areas, however not what I would consider drastic. I don't think that the 600 mg of cyp. has kicked in yet. I'm definitely getting great pumps in the gym. Still at 15 mg./day of dbol , and didn't use any phenyl prop since last week. Just started going with proviron at 25 mg./ day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics-august30_3.jpg  

supersquater is offline New Member
    Man no flame intended...but have you got a little gyno there? Nips look a little puffy thats all. Good stuff though keep up the good work!

SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

Originally posted by supersquater
    Man no flame intended...but have you got a little gyno there? Nips look a little puffy thats all. Good stuff though keep up the good work!

SS.

P.S Get A Dog Up Ya!

I know what you mean. When I first started cycling years ago, I never used Nolv. or anything else, and my nips would get sore as hell. At one point I looked into getting the surgery and delayed the decision. Eventually I went to see a cosmetic surgeon, I said I have gyno and he looked at it and said it was not, that he could take care of it by cutting some fat out. So instead then I went on a serious cut cycle and it flattened out completely. It only came back when I had to stop b/c of the injury. At this point, I don't know if that is really gyno or not. For years I always thought it was, but I read some threads on the EF board that pretty much described my condition. Some guys there said that is not "gyno", but basically just a condition of being fat.

So, I don't know what it is, but I know I can get rid of it by thinning out. That all being said, it does not bother me like it used to. Otherwise I would not have posted the pics.

for anyone who has a similar condition and is not sure, here is one of the threads I read:

http://www.elitefitness.com/ubb/Arch...00/038681.html

CYCLEON Guest
    have u ever used arimdex - i would definitely throw it in the next cycle - u might want to up it to .5mg ED - that could help even without a cycle.

another possibility is topically applied yohimbine. that could have some very positive effects as it works heavily on "female" fatty deposits

finally, if you were willing to go all out, you might go with pgf2 - that crap hurts like nothing else and ull crap your guts out but it will actually KILL fat deposits. not suggested tho unless u are a little experienced.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If your nipples are wore or tender to the touch or just plain hurt you have gyno you sure the surgeon was right?

Originally posted by pureanger
    If your nipples are wore or tender to the touch or just plain hurt you have gyno you sure the surgeon was right?
    Like I said, I get rid of it by losing fat. So whether it is technically gyno or not does not matter, when I want to get rid of it I do, and the fatty deposits only came back because I completely tore my biceps tendon off the bone, had surgery, and was out for two months. I went from a six-pack to a no-pack. While I hope others can learn from my posts, for me personally this is old news. When I go on cycles now, I always have anti-aeromatizers and anti-estrogens and I no longer get sore or tender nipples.

Now, the topically applied yohimbine may be something worth looking into. Any good articles on it?

This last week I dropped the cyp to 400 mg and kept the dbol at 15 mg/day. This next week I will up the dbol to 25 mg and keep the cyp at 400. I went to Vegas for 4 days and didn't workout, just ate and drank. My weight stayed at 253, but I've been a lot stronger since I got back. This week I thought I'd post a back pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics-september8_back.jpg  

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I think its just a little fat around your chest

4 more weeks and I will lower the carbs and start a short fat burning cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics-september8_back3.jpg  

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Could just some fat around the nips but since you said you used to cycle without anti-e's and had sore nips then I'm not sure what to say. You don't seem concerned so no big deal I guess. Anyway, keep up with the good progress bro. And be careful with the booze as it's damn hard on the liver along with 17aa's. Will hurt some of your gains to a degree as well.

CYCLEON Guest
    all u need to know about yohimbine

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...threadid=37299

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    all u need to know about yohimbine

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...threadid=37299
    That's awesome bro - Thanks. Getting info. like this is the reason I love this board.

Originally posted by Nathan
    And be careful with the booze as it's damn hard on the liver along with 17aa's. Will hurt some of your gains to a degree as well.
    No doubt bro - I still regret having gone on that trip in the middle of a cycle for both those reasons. That's probably why my gut was all bloated when I got back. Feeling better now though - drinking lots of H2O and staying in this weekend.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow this is a thread which was ment for me. I have the same puffy nips, and I have always held a lot of fat in my chest. I was very fat till I started playing football back in high school. When I shed the fat they were still there.

Never done AS yet. Trained and dieted hard but they just wont go away. I once thought if I gained enough mass they would stretch out. After reading this Im thinking I might try a cutting cycle.

What bf% about does it go away usually for you? Thanks for all the info posted. I know it wasn't what you ment for the subject of this thread but, It has been inspiring. I thought I would have to get surgery or something (I am very bothered by it). I haven't been to the links yet but Im gonna check them out now.

I know what you mean about the booze too. It used to be my weakness. Since my wife and kids came along I just don't have time to party anymore. Problem solved...or created. Depends on how you look at it.

When I first start to get a 6-pack, by then the fat on my chest is gone. But that was accomplished using Nolvadex during the cut cycle. I discovered that by accident. I was using the Nolv. after a bulk cycle and into a cut cycle, and noticed that I was losing fat in areas that usually came later. Having been through the whole thing so many times before, I figured it had to be the Nolv. This time around I am going to add the Yohimbine HCL as well - already ordered it. It all makes sense - it's an estrogen receptor problem. BTW, the women in my family all have large breasts.

CYCLEON Guest
    unless you are supplementing with test of some sort, dont use nolva by itself. It will decrease all hormones including test. its more expensive but arimdex will block estrogen and increase test on its own.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    After reading the link and a quick search through the infomation super highway the Yohimbine HCL looks very good. Nolv make sence too. If you block the A2 receptors then the Nolv. might not be need. But its better to be safe I guess. Plus it will help cut the fat put on by estrogen in other places where the Yohimbine isn't applyed

The only blood female family member I can remember is my mom, but she is very large breasted. Might be something to that. My 4 brothers dont have any problems though.

Originally posted by RON
    After reading the link and a quick search through the infomation super highway the Yohimbine HCL looks very good. Nolv make sence too. If you block the A2 receptors then the Nolv. might not be need. But its better to be safe I guess. Plus it will help cut the fat put on by estrogen in other places where the Yohimbine isn't applyed.
    Just so we have this straight, assuming the negative effects of the Nolv are offset by adding a bit of test - the Yohimbine HCL will allow the fat to be released from these "estrogen" stong-binding sites when you are burning fat, and the Nolv. will block the estrogen sites to prevent fat from being put back on these sites.

I'm thinking of adding clen to the program, along with some tren (BTW Cycleon I found several of the reasonably priced suppliers you said were out there - thanks, you saved me a bundle), and heavy aerobics and I would expect some pretty amazing results. Cycleon - I wonder if the tren is enough to offset the Nolv., or should I add a small bit of test as well?

CYCLEON Guest
    yep - id put a little test in there IMO jsut so u dont loose your nuts with the tren . clen is good

recouped from Vegas

I cleaned my system out from the Vegas trip and weighed 258 today. As I stated infra, the change this week was bumping the dbol from 15 mg/day to 25 mg. At 400 mg. of cyp. Three weeks left for this mini-bulk cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics-sept10_5.jpg  

This weeks pic

Today I am still at 258. Strength has been continuing to increase and I have been getting pretty pumped at the gym. Still at 400 mg. cyp and 4 dbol /day. I stopped taking the proviron last week, but had to start some Nolv. yesterday - feeling itchy nips coming on. That should do it - I am just going to finish this cycle out (3 weeks left) and go right into a cut cycle. Then I'll follow the cut cycle up with a more anabolic , but short, growth cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics-september17_6.jpg  

Still at 258. This week 400 mg. cyp and 4 dbol /day, and I am starting tren at 75 mg. EOD. I also took 50 mg. clomid each of the last 5 days. I will run the tren for 6 weeks. Next week I start clen , and will finish the bulking cycle at 400 mg. cyp and 3 dbol/day.

All the days I have been skipping are starting to catch up with me. I am tired of my FUCKING girlfriend getting in the way of my FUCKING workouts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics-september23_back.jpg  

MODS

Can one of you guys delete all of the non-jpg posts on this thread to clean it up and shorten it, please?

shadowed is offline New Member

girlfriend!!!

hey bro...easy with that.....does she kn ow what youre trying to do...................just let her know..it takes a lot of time.........you say it yourself moderation is key dedication is the force.......make sure she knows whats up..she should be cool about it.......besides man...you want her there dont you.,.......just tell her whats up

later bro

still 258

Well, I have not budged in weight in two weeks. I feel like I should be lifting a lot more weight than I have been, and I don't get real sore. I just get pumped in the gym. I am posting this week because I am going to do a little experiment. I think I need some more anabolics to finish this cycle off. At this point, with the size I gained, I think I got almost all I can out of the 400 mgs. cyp and 20 mg dbol /day. Being in this state for two weeks, I think my body may be able to use the extra help.

See ya next week . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my pics-september25_2.jpg  

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    weight may be the same,,, but you are lookin tighter

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Thanks for the link on Yomh I really enjoyed that and learned something. to me it looks like your Gyno is getting better, I didn't read all the chit you were taking. I have a problem just like you, but it tends to go away when I go on a low fat and shread it. My nipples don't get sore but they get alittle sensitive at times, very rare but it does happen. As far as them getting sore, never happened. But it does look alittle better. Some of us don't have those good gens.. man.. By the way, about your girl man, I agree take it easy, hell my girlfriend and I broke up, cause I got freakin obsessed with working out, and I was like a sex maniac. I actually ran her off cause I wanted sex all the damn time on the juice. Now I am womanless, and believe me the women come in handy for shit like prickin those little hairs off your back, and soemtimes stickin that needle in your azz.. Hell if anything keep her around for that. ! haaaa.. hell I have to actually call up one of my girlfriends to do that shit.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    Juiceon, how have you made out over the last 2 years, any more gains? How about an update to show your current build compared to then.

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stove
    Juiceon, how have you made out over the last 2 years, any more gains? How about an update to show your current build compared to then.
    He hasn't posted in over almost a year so I don't think he'll post to this.

Sym

BDTR is offline Retired
    wow... i can't believe this got bumped.

azstud2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    wow... i can't believe this got bumped.
    haa..me either bro,but was a good find.Im fukin obsessed with gettin info,and would of never of gotten this deep yet. nice dig for the info on the yohimbine,but i dont think hes gonna reply Stove,its been awhile. not givin anyone a hard time at all bros,but these old posts are just kinda for information,we all outta check out the dates before replying.lates.
    Last edited by azstud2; 01-10-2004 at 01:30 AM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually, it does seem to be a good bump for being a couple years old. Good pic of possible gyno. Plus he is asking for an update.

BDTR is offline Retired
    That definetly gyno too.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    yup..

Sorken is offline Member
    looks like a little fat

Thread Information