fortyfly is offline New Member

HgH level blood testing?

What is the best way to monitor increases in gh? I hear it is difficult to test for cuz' the body only produces gh at night and consequently the level fluctuates throughout the day. So a single test may not accurately measure what the bod is doing. I've heard of a more sophisticated test than a simple blood stick. Something about getting an IV of something (insulin ?) and then measuring the hg level. Or if blood is tested at about the same time during the day, a month later or so, would that provide a reasonable comparison of possible increases hg? Thoughts or input appreaciated...

fortyfly is offline New Member
    bump...

Quote Originally Posted by fortyfly
    What is the best way to monitor increases in gh? I hear it is difficult to test for cuz' the body only produces gh at night and consequently the level fluctuates throughout the day. So a single test may not accurately measure what the bod is doing. I've heard of a more sophisticated test than a simple blood stick. Something about getting an IV of something (insulin?) and then measuring the hg level. Or if blood is tested at about the same time during the day, a month later or so, would that provide a reasonable comparison of possible increases hg? Thoughts or input appreaciated...

Thread Information