Thread: 2 week cycles

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

2 week cycles

what are your comments about 2 weeks on, 4 weeks off cycles. Ive researched this theory and it makes some good points about not getting a crappy lipid profile, you can make gains in the 4 weeks off becuase even though your test levels are supressed, within a week they rebound to higher than they were before the cycle, so u can make gains in the off period as well. It also talks about this method as gradual, meaning in a year youll pack 20 poulnds on, becuase in a normal cycle youll pack anywhere from 15-30 poulnds of fat, muscle water, but anything made this rapidly is meant to be lost but while on the 2 weeker, you will keep it. of course you would have to use fast acting esters and such.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    No sense dude. They're going to be supressed either way brah. Might as well run 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off and use short esters.

But I'm an advocate of long cycles anyways.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Bruce why did you leave demi... You let her go didn't you..lol.. I've read about this before key word read, i have yet to see any proof about this... In theory it makes sense... I think you would have to have such a disciplined cycle/diet/training...for it to actually work... I think its shakey... As far as the tradional 8-12 weeker, there are a ton of success stories from this board alone that is evidence enough that what works.. works...

ive heard many success stories, but ive also heard people loosing most of their gains on proper pct or after pct

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    ive heard many success stories, but ive also heard people loosing most of their gains on proper pct or after pct
    IF they ran proper pct, then their "gains" that they lost were just water gains. Not all lost gains would be from water, but you said they lost most of their gains.

Another explanation could be a poorly planned cycle.

I have seen this asked quite a few times, but I have never seen anyone (with experience) back it.

i mean i prefer the long cycle, but after you are finished and on pct, realistically how much do u expect to keep and what happens when u et sick say 3 weeks after pct and loose alot of weight?

but speaking scientifically, with extreme motivation do u think someone can still make minimal gains during pct?

Scientificly...make gains no...Unless it's proven somewhere... I can't see making gains... I can see recovering, and keeping gains... The difference between making gains natural, and making gains on cycle is night and day bro...your body grows at such a faster rate, and recovers at such a rate that if i had to compare it the gains you make and keep in 10 weeks on sauce you couldn't make in a year natural...if done correctly...

do u see someone keepin 100 percent of their gains during pct, becuase during pct they kept proper nutrition and training as when they were on the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    do u see someone keepin 100 percent of their gains during pct, becuase during pct they kept proper nutrition and training as when they were on the cycle?
    Muscle gains of course (note: if diet, training, PCT, rest, recovery on target etc.) You will lose water weight depending on what you are cycling, but muscle mass...you can keep those gains 100%... Its strict, but possible...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    the two week idea is pretty weak imho. There's one guy on the board, willpower, who does it. you might want to talk to him.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    even with fast acting esters (prop,susp,winny etc.)
    You really don't start feeling the effects till the 2nd week anyway...atleast I don't.
    I don't see any sense in a 2 weeker.

Thread Information