White Dragon is offline New Member

Thailand Shopping Trip

Hey,

I'm heading to Thailand at the beginning of Feb. Just wondered if anyone knew the availabilty and prices of the following:

1 Femara
    2 Winny tabs
    3 Anavar
    4 Tren

I heard Tren was available now but that's not confirmed yet. Also, anything must see in Bangkok or Pattaya. I got the standard sex shows and a few rec's on massage, but I mean culturally must see (or really GOOD sex shows).

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I would go see a Thai kickboxing match....and visit some drugstores.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I guess you havent heard that in Pattaya and Phuket today marshall law had been declared due to attacks on government facilities. So i wouldnt book a ticket just yet.........Hitman

Definitly hitting the drugstores. Just need to plan how much money to bring for that.

Hadn't heard about Pattaya having martial law. Well going with a group so they'll probably just change the itinerary around. But goes my beaches.

James Bond is offline Junior Member
    Femara, Bonavar (anavar ) and winny tabs (many kinds) are easily available and really cheap.
    And, talking of tren , take a look here. Arent those babies beautiful? They're brand new!

Sorry... here we go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thailand Shopping Trip-danabolan.jpg  

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Ok heres a bit more info for your planning........The hot zones are in the southern provinces of Narathiwat, Yala and Pattani. Just check with your embassy before you book incase it all turns to ****, good luck..........Hitman

Thanks Hitman I will check out the hot spots before leaving. Thankfully Pattaya is more of a side trip from Bangkok.

Thanks James Bond. It's great news about the Tren . Any idea on prices. I'm trying to pull a budget together. Rough estimates are good.

Prices? All I can remember is BR Stanol depot 50mg ampules were around 4 usd each. Everything else in proportion but I would really guess at the moment; last time I was there was 8 months ago. And prices vary from place to place and you negotiate on them.
    The other good thing is that fakes are extremely rare (anyway pay attention, bro)

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i lived in thailand for 5 years, tren is stupidly prices about 40US$ for 2 of those amps of tren. also femara i doubt you will find any generics as yet they are silly money also, more than anywhere else unless someone now got a line on them cheaper. Everything else is dirt cheap just got to look around, try jd pharmacy in south pattaya, they have pretty much everything its on teh main road between arab town and south pattaya

peace

flopsy1234 is offline New Member
    i just got back from thailand last week. I dont know if the prices i found were the cheapest, but here is what i found (bangkok)

bonavar: 650baht, 50x2.5mg = $17.00
    sust250 (oreg): 300baht / vial = $7.70
    primo (schering): 330 baht / vial = $8.50
    winny (zambon): 250 baht / vial = $6.50

If the girl in the back room accidentally gives you 3 times the sust and doesn't charge you for it like what happened to me, then consider it a good day.

Do me a favor and send me an email when you're back, tell me what you paid, I want to know for my next time.

Quote Originally Posted by flopsy1234
    i just got back from thailand last week. I dont know if the prices i found were the cheapest, but here is what i found (bangkok)

bonavar: 650baht, 50x2.5mg = $17.00
    sust250 (oreg): 300baht / vial = $7.70
    primo (schering): 330 baht / vial = $8.50
    winny (zambon): 250 baht / vial = $6.50

If the girl in the back room accidentally gives you 3 times the sust and doesn't charge you for it like what happened to me, then consider it a good day.

Do me a favor and send me an email when you're back, tell me what you paid, I want to know for my next time.
    Bro, you bought all imported gear. If you buy local (British Dispensary, British Dragon, SB Laboratories, Body research) you can pay much less, and it's all top notch.

you got stuffed for the sust, in fact, you didnt get 3 x for the price, you got a communication problem as 3 vials for 330 baht is about right

peace

there is no thai sust its imported from pakistan in most shops, and its cheap, also deca 100mg amps about 120baht, body research is made in bkk so its cheap for most but silly for the tren price, they make alot of other stuff though, although alot of places wont sell it as its not fda registered in thailand so you may have to ask for it by name they get shafted if fda come into shop and its on sale. britishdragon is not based or originated in Thailand

peace

flopsy1234 is offline New Member
    Ya, bonavar is body research. I'm sure you're right that it's good stuff. I wanted to stick with zambon for winny just because it's such a safe choice (and not expensive anyways). I didn't know primo was available from other mfgs, it wasn't at the pharmacy i was at.

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    **I posted this somewhere the other day**

I was in Thailand June and July this year for over a month.

The BEST (most accurate) article I have ever read about Thailand appeared over three issues of Testosterone Magazine. It can be viewed online at the following address:

www.t-mag.com

Go to previous issues, and find Issues 213, 214 and 215. It is WELL worth the time. I'm pretty sure that others who have been will agree with me. The articles cover everything from girls to steroids .

Thai boxing is certainly worth the time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thailand Shopping Trip-thaibox.jpg   Thailand Shopping Trip-dollhouse.jpg  

Thread Information