gripex is offline Junior Member

First Bulker - Proposed cycle including PCT, and cutting afterwards

Hey whats shakin. New here and lovin' it! A little about myself first. Currently 23 years old, been training for a year now (trained for 5 years straight from 13 - 17, then fell off the train for 5 years). One year ago i was 265lbs, so i did atkins for 3 months with no training at all and lost about 35 lbs. Then started training and still did atkins, found out quick that i couldnt train hard on atkins because of low carbs, was gettingdizzy, light headed etc. So changed to lots of carbs, low fat, lotsa protein etc. Have done 8 weeks of injectable winstrol , about 6 weeks ago i stopped the winny. (upjohn winstrol-v), 1.5cc's EOD (went from 228lbs to about 219lbs, probably lost 12-15lbs of fat though) im about 6'2" tall. So now, its a new year and im interested in bulking. I have talked to a few people, and browsed around anabolex.com and AR and have come up with a basic cycle outline for myself. I am 'naturally' a fat ass, i have to work very hard to shred. I wouldnt mind adding 15-20lbs of hard, lean muscle mass over the course of about 3 months and keeping water retention to a minimum, and want to keep as much as possible of what i gain, when i come off. I Figure ill start march 1st, that way ill start my Post cycle therapy and cutting the beginning of june, perfect for summer. Now for the cycle.

Cycle length is 12 weeks. So first 6 weeks i wanna do 20mg/day Dbol , and 400mg/week DECA OR EQ, then for the last 6 weeks 500MG/week Sustanon 250, and 400 mg/week DECA OR EQ.

Only reason im considering the EQ is less water retention, i can live with a little less effective steroid if it has less water retention and i 'keep' more of what i gained.

I figure the dbols kick in quick, while the deca takes a while, so start with dbols, and then give my liver a break and jump on the sust.

For my PCT i want to use Clomid.On the injectable winny i was getting itchy nipples, i dunno if it was just my brain playing tricks or what. Is Clomid all i need to use? When do i start it? last two weeks of my cycle (start of week 10), or should i use it when i come off the dbol?
    Im also considering jumping on some CLEN and WINNY when i come off, when should i start this? and for how long?

My main questions are;
    Is this overboard for a first stack?
    Should i use the EQ over the deca (main concerns are keeping gains, and water retention)?
    When should i start my PCT and how should i go about it
    I have an anxiety dissorder, is the clen a bad idea?
    When should i start cutting?

Thanks alot guys, this website rocks. I look forward to your replies.

grip

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    So basically, you've dicked around but haven't really run a real cycle. It's suggested that the first time you just run a single compound, so you know how your body will respond, and then add one compound at a time each successive cycle so you can tell what kind of added effects they give your body. A simple first bulking cycle is

weeks
    1-12 500 mg test enanthate /cypionate

If you're worried about water retention you can add .5 mg arimidex each day throughout the cycle. Post cycle therapy starts 2 weeks after your last injection.

Your cycle above could also use work.. if you want to use it later on down the line. The main thing is to run the sustanon all the way through, it's not hard on your liver, that's more of an oral thing. EQ is better choice than deca if you don't want water retention.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Run the test from the start to finish. Not after you discontinue the dbol and deca .

Run the deca the whole way but stop one week short of the test, and also dose the deca lower than the test. A safe measurement would be 100mg less for libido reasons.

Run the Dbol down to 4 weeks. Water weight from deca and dbol will be too much I think. Just about 4 weeks is when you’ll start too feel the deca accumulation and then dropping the dbol would be good.

Doc

gripex is offline Junior Member
    This cycle-design is in its begining phase so im sure its going to change more than once. Heres the revised.

1-12 EQ@250mg/week
    1-13 Sust@500mg/week
    1-4 DBOL @20mg/Day

Clomid 14 days after last stab, day 1 300mg, day 2-11 100mg ed, day 12-21 50 mg ed.

Cutting;
    75mg/EOD Winstrol for 6 weeks, When should i start it? when i start the clomid?
    Clen 100mcg/day for 6 weeks, start same as the winny/clomid?

thanks again.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Cycle sounds good. Double check the pct time for sust.

I would have some extra dbol on hand this way you can up the dosage to 40mg a day if you feel like 20mg is too low, which I feel like it may.

Forget about the cutting cycle. Give your body time to return to normal after this bulker and try hard to keep the gains. Then about two weeks after pct start to cut naturally, and piece together a cutting cycle.

Doc

Thread Information