Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Thumbs down Friend got Busted today

A friend of mine got a visit today from the US postel inspectors, and feds.
    I haven't spoke with him yet and honestly I'm kinda afraid to call him but the story that I got from a 3rd person said that they came to his dorm room telling him that he's going to be arrested for importing illegal substances so he of course denied it, but they told him he had to go down to the local police station for questioning.
    Here's the thing...they didn't do a controlled delievery. But after they said that they were gonna get a search warrent for all the schools computers the stupid **** admitted to everything!
    It sounds to me like they had nothing on him but now I guess the fact that he admitted to it all I'm assuming he's pretty much ****ed.
    I don't know if the source sent it all in one package but I know he did order 3k worth of Tai d's and some hcg .
    I'm assuming that amount of juice isn't considered "personal use" so I don't know what exactly their charging him with.
    I would think they would have charged him right then and there but I don't think they did. But I guess they could file the charges later??
    I'm wanting to call him but I don't know if I should.
    I told the stupid ass not to order from oversea's with all this terroist **** going on but he didn't listen.
    Anyone have any insite on this?
    Oh yeah the pack was coming from the UK if that helps any.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    dam* that sucks bro... yeah 3000$ could be "intent to sell". keep us posted

correction..it wasn't $3000 worth of d's it was 3000 d's.
    You think I should call him?

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    dman, i would say don't call, you don't want your name brought up in any way, let the situation play itself out and make sure your friend isn't gonna rat anyone out later on down the line.

The thing is, if they don't have any proof of a controlled substance in his possesion, how could they charge him with anything. I mean, anyone can send a package to your address, you don't have controll over that. But since he admited to everything, dosen't look good.

anyways, good luck, keep us updated.

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    correction..it wasn't $3000 worth of d's it was 3000 d's.
    You think I should call him?
    about 12k pills. I don't think its for personal use.
    don't call, his line may be tapped

I know this guy very well so I don't think he'd roll on anyone but even if he did I had nothing to do with it.
    Just for safe measures I cleaned house already.
    I think if he would have just kept his mouth shut and asked for a lawyer they wouldn't have been able to get him on anything.
    From what I understand they were using the threats of telling the school and **** like that, and that's why he broke down.
    I gotta get the full story though so I think I'm gonna have my other friend call him.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    deff don't call, even if his phone isn't tapped, they still might be watching him and who he is associating with..... just some advice

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...548#post735548

Above is a post I commented on in the same scenerio where law enforcement came to the door. Absolutely not do you say anything. If they approach you like that it is because they do not have the proper evidence. They are counting on you to admit through antimidation of a police presence.

They are not abided by supreme court rulings if they have not arrested you and you are not questioned with in a custodial arrest or a police controled environment.

DirtyDee is offline Banned
    if you jsut ordered syringes and pins and nothing else to your college mail box, cna u get introuble for that?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDee
    if you jsut ordered syringes and pins and nothing else to your college mail box, cna u get introuble for that?
    Your not gonna get busted for just pinz.

wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member
    ****, that sucks bro. i wouldnt call myself, but maybe have someone else call and then have them call you back. thats odd that a pack from the uk ate one...maybe the packing wasnt solid??? who knows. but i know youve got me sweating bullets and ****ting bricks over a pack i have coming from somewhere in europe. good luck to anyone with intl orders.

Some state and local ordinances are really gay on this issue. Its stupid I know but its illegal to possess needles here and there. Have to check on that with your local or state laws. Its the best way to deter multiple use of syringes and stop spreading of diseases but some legislation idiots wont hop on the band wagon.
    Your not gonna get busted for just pinz.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I honestly would call him. You cant get in trouble for calling a friend. I wouldnt mention anything about AAS at all. I would just call and have a normal convo with him. Then be like "we should go get lunch"

Talk to him in person ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    ****, that sucks bro. i wouldnt call myself, but maybe have someone else call and then have them call you back. thats odd that a pack from the uk ate one...maybe the packing wasnt solid??? who knows. but i know youve got me sweating bullets and ****ting bricks over a pack i have coming from somewhere in europe. good luck to anyone with intl orders.
    Yeah it is weird. The pack was coming from a very reliable source that I know alot of guys from here use. When he told me he ordered I told him it wasn't a good idea. But it's too late now. I just hope I don't get drug into this mess somehow.
    With all this terrorist stuff going on I guess customs have really stepped it up some.
    Well I keep you guys updated when I hear something more...

big swoll is offline Member
    threads like this scare me when ive got a few thousand dollars worth of steroids in my room.....i hope nobody comes and knocks on my door....but i get all of my stuff shipped domestic

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Me too no more over seas orders for me =)

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Id call him.
    If he was scared enough to confess then he is probably scared enough to nark on people.
    He does not know the street smarts of how authorities operate.
    He could have gotten out of it if he kept quiet but he probably thought if he helped them out they would say thank you and let him go.

I doubt they would wire his phone. It costs a lot of money to tap a phone and have someone listen to it just over 3k worth of steroids . Anyway. That sucks.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Some state and local ordinances are really gay on this issue. Its stupid I know but its illegal to possess needles here and there. Have to check on that with your local or state laws. Its the best way to deter multiple use of syringes and stop spreading of diseases but some legislation idiots wont hop on the band wagon.
    =========

Huh . . . they're "really gay" on the issue?
    I presume you mean that in a good way . . .

ugh . . .

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Id call him.
    If he was scared enough to confess then he is probably scared enough to nark on people.
    He does not know the street smarts of how authorities operate.
    He could have gotten out of it if he kept quiet but he probably thought if he helped them out they would say thank you and let him go.

I doubt they would wire his phone. It costs a lot of money to tap a phone and have someone listen to it just over 3k worth of steroids. Anyway. That sucks.
    =============

Yah, when the USAF found out I'm gay, they had the OSI (the AF version of the FBI) question me . . . they asked me to name names of others, tell 'em what postions I liked, what kinda guys turned me on, all sorts of crazy questions. If I hadn't had the chance to talk to a defense lawyer, I might have told 'em more than I should have. He told me to plead the 5th and refer 'em to him.
    Oh yah, BTW, when I went through the process to get my Secret Security Clearance, some federal agents came to ask the same questions all over again.

They really like to know "names," for sure. If he doesn't know how to handle himself, he might say some unfortunate things. If it was me, I'd have an acquaintance not involved with AS to call him, or maybe have your own lawyer find out what's going on.

I've said it before and I'll say it once again . . . it makes no sense to vote for politicians who won't do away with these senseless drug laws. You may like the way they give extra $$$ to the military or their position on school prayer, but it won't do you a daxx bit of good if you're doing time in the slammer . . .

--Tock

From PERSONAL experience, as a kid, I confessed to a certain crime due to the same thing. I thought I would be helpful and it would help things on my side.
    If I did not say a word, I would have been out scott free.
    Instead it turned into a mess I could not get out of.
    I did not name names but 2 others whom also got caught named names and me being one of the names.

It is very intimidating in there even the second third fourth time around.
    If he already confessed, they have all the info they need. No need for phone taps or stake outs.
    All he can do now is plead no contest and hope his prosecuting attorney is in a good quick mood that morning.
    Intent to sell will turn into drug possession and it will turn into 2 years probation with monthly drug testing and court costs. Hopefully.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    you're forgetting one important thing. how did 'they' get on to him. i'll tell you how. he drew attention to himself in some way, or there are groups of people where you're at drawing attention to themselves. sometimes people think they're too slick to be caught, or this is so easy to get away with. all the while they've been under scrutiny. do you have little cliques with little jokes and secret sayings. do you guys ever raise hell. are you guys cocky and ****ty to lesser people.

just trying to point out some things we don't always consider.

No I meant gay in a bad way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    =========

Huh . . . they're "really gay" on the issue?
    I presume you mean that in a good way . . .

ugh . . .

Im guessing since he got caught with 3k of stuff he was breaking it down and selling it to other people. He doesnt seem to be too bright and that would make him cocky in return making him not too clever in covering his trail during his sales. Probably selling or discussing it in a dorm room with the door open while students pass by or what not. Some official or someone who narks or wants to feel special by reporting an offense probably did so.

No I meant gay in a bad way.

Im just wondering what GAY BAD and GAY GOOD definitions are?

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    i would say he meant gay = happy, as in happy to be busting your ass, i mean arresting your ass . you know, the type of people who feel so righteous supporting those words on paper that give them a sense of who they are because without words on paper to help define themselves they have no fricking clue what to do with themselves, like just living a life.

sorry, you hit a pet peeve of mine. peace.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Im just wondering what GAY BAD and GAY GOOD definitions are?
    ---------------

From the context of the use:

--"Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    --Some state and local ordinances are really gay on this issue."

it seems the term "gay" is used in a disparaging manner. IMHO, a person who demeans gay people through the use of the word in this way is no different than the culturally illiterate throwback who still refers to ethnic minorities with slurs.

--Tock

He wasn't selling. I know that for a fact. He ordered 3000 d's not 3000 worth of d's. Him and 2 of his buddies threw in for it. Thankgod I wasn't one of them, but anyway...This is a perfect example of why you should keep your mouth shut if your ever questioned.
    What they did was they came to his room asking him if he ordered a package and he said no. Then they told him that he had to go down to the local State police barrecks for questioning and like a idiot he agreed to going with out a lawyer.
    Once they got him down there they put him in a room and were saying **** like "if you don't admitt to this and we find out that u did order this package your going to do 8 years in jail etc.." So the stupid ass got scared and admitted to everything. If he would have kept his mouth shut and asked for a lawyer he would have gotten away scott free.
    He should have known they didn't have enough evidence to arrest him being they came there to his room with out a search warrent, because if they did have enough they would have come there and slapped him in handcuffs on the spot. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but still he should have known better.
    They didn't officially charge him yet but I'm sure they will after they talk to the federal prosecutor to see what kind of charges they're going to pin on him.
    I'll update again once I know. But for now I'm not calling him...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude
    i would say he meant gay = happy, as in happy to be busting your ass, i mean arresting your ass . you know, the type of people who feel so righteous supporting those words on paper that give them a sense of who they are because without words on paper to help define themselves they have no fricking clue what to do with themselves, like just living a life.

sorry, you hit a pet peeve of mine. peace.
    Or probably gay = happy he is funking your ass.

forget it i edited this...
    ---------------

From the context of the use:

--"Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    --Some state and local ordinances are really gay on this issue."

it seems the term "gay" is used in a disparaging manner. IMHO, a person who demeans gay people through the use of the word in this way is no different than the culturally illiterate throwback who still refers to ethnic minorities with slurs.

--Tock
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-06-2004 at 10:59 AM.

Guys seriously if you wanna argue do it on another thread or take it to Pm's.
    I'm hopeing this thread stays here for educational purpose's of what NOT to do if you get a visit from the law..

I like how someone has a bug up there but about using the word gay. Stole the thread on the whole issue. Anyone want to dress in bright colors and bandana's and talk about love not war now?
    Guys seriously if you wanna argue do it on another thread or take it to Pm's.
    I'm hopeing this thread stays here for educational purpose's of what NOT to do if you get a visit from the law..

RabidLassie is offline Junior Member
    Man, if you have a problem with someone calling something "gay" I think that's more of a reflection on you. I'm friends with a few gay people and the ones I hang out with laugh it off when someone calls something gay or makes a gay joke. Others get all pissy and quiet which makes me think they have issues with being gay and the problem is with themself.

Lassie

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Im sorry about your friend mb but I would say walk away from him for now, just mho.

I like how someone has a bug up there but about using the word gay. Stole the thread on the whole issue. Anyone want to dress in bright colors and bandana's and talk about love not war now?
    ---------

And I like how someone has a bug up there about being called on using the word in a negative manner: "Some . . . ordinances are really gay on the issue," and then bring up further stereotypical images of "dress in bright colors and bandanas . . ."

While this sort of language isn't particularly vicious, it is still demeaning. Unfortunately, there are still people who consider its use acceptable, probably because they still consider it acceptable to demean certain types of people.

*sigh*

Well, I can't see any further progress with this; some minds are impermeable to reason, so this post will be my last on this thread . . . I apologize to all for getting off topic, but not for calling the poster for the use of the term "gay" in a disparaging and demeaning way. IMHO, there is no excuse for such language . . .

--Tock

And she steals the thread again. Im almost impressed with your supposed witty words like youre supposed to be better than us because you studied the dicionary more. woah! How bout you take this to pm's tock and stop hijacking threads with your personal gay issues. Geez you dont hang out in the AR lounge much do ya.
    ---------

And I like how someone has a bug up there about being called on using the word in a negative manner: "Some . . . ordinances are really gay on the issue," and then bring up further stereotypical images of "dress in bright colors and bandanas . . ."

While this sort of language isn't particularly vicious, it is still demeaning. Unfortunately, there are still people who consider its use acceptable, probably because they still consider it acceptable to demean certain types of people.

*sigh*

Well, I can't see any further progress with this; some minds are impermeable to reason, so this post will be my last on this thread . . . I apologize to all for getting off topic, but not for calling the poster for the use of the term "gay" in a disparaging and demeaning way. IMHO, there is no excuse for such language . . .

--Tock

Well, to salvage this thread best I can. I have a link in my signature "Learn About Syringes And Needles". It is a link to a website that has the legal information on the legality of needle posession state to state. Good luck and read. LMR

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess the moral of the story is dont talk to anyone unless your lawyered-up!

Needles33 is offline Junior Member

Curious?

A friend of mine got a visit today from the US postel inspectors, and feds.
    I haven't spoke with him yet and honestly I'm kinda afraid to call him but the story that I got from a 3rd person said that they came to his dorm room telling him that he's going to be arrested for importing illegal substances so he of course denied it, but they told him he had to go down to the local police station for questioning.
    Here's the thing...they didn't do a controlled delievery. But after they said that they were gonna get a search warrent for all the schools computers the stupid **** admitted to everything!
    It sounds to me like they had nothing on him but now I guess the fact that he admitted to it all I'm assuming he's pretty much ****ed.
    I don't know if the source sent it all in one package but I know he did order 3k worth of Tai d's and some hcg .
    I'm assuming that amount of juice isn't considered "personal use" so I don't know what exactly their charging him with.
    I would think they would have charged him right then and there but I don't think they did. But I guess they could file the charges later??
    I'm wanting to call him but I don't know if I should.
    I told the stupid ass not to order from oversea's with all this terroist **** going on but he didn't listen.
    Anyone have any insite on this?
    Oh yeah the pack was coming from the UK if that helps any.
    I'm curious on what state this occured. I was about ready to make a second order in the mail today. That sucks real bad for your friend.

It didn't happen in newmexico but that doesn't mean it couldn't.
    I truely believe that ever since 9/11 it's just not safe ordering from oversea's.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post MB. Even though most of us are already aware of the risks associated w/ aas, its hard to predict how one may handle themselve placed in a situation like this. We all know most ppl are great morning quarterback's, but this thread serves as a good reminder to keep your mouth shut and get a lawyor if and when confronted by the law.

~US~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information