bikeman32 is offline New Member

gear foe bicycle racing ?

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Red] [FONT=Arial]

Swellin Guest
    Epo!

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Epo!
    Man I would need a doctor to use that stuff!

53x12 is offline New Member
    I'm thinking EQ (equipoise ) or maybe primobolan . EQ reportedly stimulates red blood cell production, similar to EPO but presumably not as drastic. Also both of these are supposed to be good for building lean muscle that you can keep, and to work well on limited calorie diets (I assume you don't want to gain a lot of weight).

53x12 is offline New Member
    BTW, there was an article in Outside magazine a couple of months ago about a cyclist experimenting with gear. It's a good read, you can probably find it online.

Quote Originally Posted by 53x12
    I'm thinking EQ (equipoise) or maybe primobolan. EQ reportedly stimulates red blood cell production, similar to EPO but presumably not as drastic. Also both of these are supposed to be good for building lean muscle that you can keep, and to work well on limited calorie diets (I assume you don't want to gain a lot of weight).
    Yeah your right I don't want to put on much weight, a few pounds would OK but nothing major. I'm a small person only about 140lbs. EQ, is moderatly safe and can it be used by itself? I had started using some Deca in a pretty low amount but has only been about three weeks. I heard alot of people saying it wouldn't do any good and would cause water gain wich I don't want. Thanks for the info.

Thread Information