Thread: help!

northendninja is offline Junior Member

help!

using 100mg prop ED, with 50mg OIL based winny/ED....the shot doesnt hurt much going in, but within 5hrs I begin to feel some real bad pain, kinda like a deep muscle bruise, my last shot i mixed in half a cc of injectible B12, to no avail. I dont know what to do, whatever body part I shoot I cant move it for a couple days, nevermind workout. Im in day 5 of a 6 week cycle, today im going to heat the vials in some warm water beforehand, also im going to separate the winny (remember-oil based) and prop injections today, putting one cc winny into my left quad and 1 cc into the right. want to see which one is causing the pain. Im also going to inject very slow, as my last injection w/the B12 was very quick when it reached the B12 in the syringe, so that maybe caused some excess muscle trauma. Any other suggestions? I have only been able to get 1 really good workout in the last 4 days due to the pain.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    I usually use ice for a few mins after the injection give it a try it works for me.

Good luck

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You could try using 1ml of sterile oil for every ml of prop you inject...... You could also try baking the prop. The winny is crystalizing in the injection spot so it will hurt. I hate winny for this reason....... Just drink the winny if the pain is too bad.

cant drink oil suspended winny...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by northendninja
    cant drink oil suspended winny...
    didn't read the whole post sorry........... oh well deal with the pain from the winny....... I will never use it again.

MachZ is offline Member
    Probably the winny causing the pain but it could also be the prop.
    Your only into day 5 of injections, after you have injected 2-3x's in the same area the pain will begin to get better.
    Its a good idea to inject both seperate and see for sure.

injecting seperatly in 10min, let ya'll know the "results"

day after injection....right quad (prop) is ok, just a tiny bit of pain....left quad which was .5cc of winny (50mg) hurts like a MOFO! I warmed it up before, massaged the area after, as well as iced it. Today I going to keep the injections seperate once again, but this time add .5 cc b12 to to the winny injection, if this doesnt help, I suppose I might have to get some sterile oil to dilute it with. Any idea why the winny is so painful? the solution that I inject is not perfectly clear, and appears there are some tiny crystals? would these cause extra pain? Or is it just high BA content? Remember the winny i am using is OIL based 100mg/ml.

How hard is it to obtain sterile oil in Canada?

please, anyone have experiences with oil based winny?

Thread Information