MPowerGuy is offline New Member

First cycle.. finaplex... LOTS of questions for you guys

Alright first off... i am a newbie at this. NO kidding around on that... and i am going to take what you experienced guys and gals have to say to heart.

In order to do this.. i am having to overcome a huge fear of mine which is needles. I hate them I hate them... but... every fear can be conqured so I come to you for a peace of mind if you will.

1) I have a cycle of finaplex in my possession along with tons of clean needles, cotton swabs and such forth... will i be okay doing this for my first cycle?

2) When injecting.. any tips? I read AR's review on injection techniques, where to inject, etc etc.. but any tips would be great. Is the arm a better location... or should i shoot myself in my butt? How deep do i push the needle?

3) I know that with finaplex... the cycle lasts for 8 weeks with 30mg each time. Do i need to take anti-estrogen with this? I know that finaplex does not convert to estrogen easily, nor does it retain water very easily.. but if any of you with experience with finaplex have any advice for me, please let me know.

4) finally..... how sore will I be? I again.. have never injected any solution into my body... so this is a curiosity thing. I would do the oral thing, but i have heard this hurts your liver too much and you will bend over and cry for your mama.

Thanks in advance guys... i really want to know everything i can before taking the first injection! I probably wont do this till around february becuase i want to read and read before i feel comfortable doing this.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Its your first cycle and your doing fina by inself. Not a first cycle that I would pick. When you inject I push a 1.5in needle all the way in on my but and a 1in need all the way in on my quads and delts. Everybody has different pain levels so you'll find out after a couple injections where hurts the most. Why dont you get some test and inject once or twice a week instead of ed.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your stats? Fina should't be used in a first cycle and never without test. You have a lot of q's that could be answered if you would do a little more research.

MachZ is offline Member
    Try not to get all worked up over needles. Needles don't hurt, only a little prick when it goes thru the skin, I can't feel the needle go thru the muscle at all. So if you can handle a itty bitty little pinch then you will be fine.
    Stick the needle in all the way, pul back a notch incase the needle should ever break you will be able to pull it out with pliers or something make sure you asperate and if no blood shoot.

Post your whole cycle here, like TRE said Fina should be run with test but if this is your first cycle then you shouldn't use fina and stick with test only.

true, which is why i am doing tons of reading and asking you guys for opinions. I would gladly hold off on the fina if it was not the right way for a first cycle. I have read about doing tes and dbol i believe for the first cycle.... although... again.. i am coming humbly to you guys appreciating anything you can offer. Thank you in advance

MachZ is offline Member
    You need to explain what your training has been to date as well as what you want to acomplish in terms of gains.
    Do you want to cut? Bulk? That is going to be up to you and what your experience is first.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Guide lines.

Test should be at the base of any cycle. Like water to a soup.
    Test should be ran at least 10 weeks. (my opinion)
    Simplicity is better than complexity.
    Anti estrogens are always good to have on hand.
    Clomid is a far better resolution to a cycle than HCG .

Ok, I was traumatized with needles as a child but injecting AAS isn’t bad at all.

Now the best way to get everyone’s opinions on how to run a cycle is to read the existing posts. You’ll see tons with headers like “how’s this for a first cycle” “first cycle” “finalizing cycle” etc.

I do not recommend you run Fina for a first cycle first off. Secondly I wouldn’t run it alone.

PLUS, Fina you have to inject every day, and for a guy overcoming a huge fear you’d be embarking on the extreme.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    You need to explain what your training has been to date as well as what you want to acomplish in terms of gains.
    Do you want to cut? Bulk? That is going to be up to you and what your experience is first.

No problem:

To date everything up to this point has been me.

I am very cardio intense.. i play soccer and raquetball constantly.. and i also run 2-3 miles daily.

IN terms of weightlifting, my goal is cut. Not really bulk. I want that lean cut look and i really want a 6 pack. I would venture to say I have about 12% body fat give or take a percentage point... so I also know i need to change my diet.

Now my goal is to take the correct thing to get to that cut ripped look that I want. I dont want to compete.. i just want to be satisfied and happy with myself and not just look... plain.

Weightlifting thus far: I go to the gym 3 times a week.... work out for a good hour ( honestly working out.. not standing around watching girls in tight pants on the stairmaster).

On mondays i work tri's and bi's hard

wednesdays I do chest and back

friday's i do legs and shoulders

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    age??

I definitely wouldn't do a fina only cycle. And DEFINITELY wouldn't run it alone.

I would do:

Week 1-10 Test cyp or enan 400/500mg a week
    (Longer acting ester, which means a lot less injections)
    Nolva on hand
    Clomid

thats all you need.

Don't rush into this. Stick around and do some more research

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    How long you been working out and how old are you What is your weight-height bro

First get the diet in check. Then get the training fine tuned. I wouldn’t run the AAS yet, until you’re used to your new routine. Savvy? This way you’ll be in the swing of things and won’t geek up your cycle.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would bump up your lifting to atleast 4 times a week on AS. As far as running its going to get harder. I play hockey and honesty I had the worst season ever last time. I was big and had power but my endurence hit the ground. Dbol is a bulking steroid and if you want to add weight a simple cycle of 500mg test for 10 weeks with the first four weeks having 25mg of dbol would work well.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, I was the BIGGEST pussy when it came to needles. Just looking at them freaked me out. But, once you do it, you will see it's NO big deal. When I started out, I would dDart myself. Getting the nerve to do that is hardest part. So, I've learned to push the needle in slow. No pain. After awhile, you will look foward to shot day.

Quote Originally Posted by hector999
    How long you been working out and how old are you What is your weight-height bro
    wow i appreciate all the questions and answers everyone!!!!

I am 22 ... i am 6'0 and i weight 180-85 ( **** xmas holidays ) . Waist size of 34

I have been weightlifting to stay in shape since i was 16.... turned pretty hardcore around 18 and i went from weighting 210 when i graduated high school to 170 of pure lean muscle.

I got sorta lazy recently when i turned 20 ( job and school took too much time) so now i just sorta hover around the 180 mark.

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    Like most of the fellas have told you run a 8-10 week cycle of Test Enanthate 500mg a week, (I ran somethig shorter my first cycle but wish i would have done 500mg) have nolva on hand for gyno, and clomid is a must for PCT. You will gain excellent results from this alone bro, train hard, eat right, stay dedicated there is no room to be lazy, especially when kicking it to the next level with AAS, Good luck stick around and learn as much as you can before you start.......

how do you know when you need to resort to nolva? I believe its an anti-estrogen, right? I have heard about the hurting nipples and the itching... is that all?

Depends on the ester a little bit. If I were running Enanthate for example I wouldn’t worry about taking nolva for the first week or two. If I were taking Propionate I’d start maybe the first week.

Some say keep it on hand till you feel the nips getting sensitive.

Doc

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro, need to stack test with Fina for best results unless you do not mind being impotent. Pleas eget some test, I was afraid of test before but no more I love it now and I think test should be added to most cycle if not all!
    As far as injections IMHO the best way to learn is having someone poke you the first 3 or 4 times and then hopefully you already learned and feel more confident on poking yourself, is not that difficult believe me...
    Good Luck bro!

Holla!

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Oh... as far as anti-estrogens have some nolva or anastrozole on hand just in case you notice signs of gyno,I am sure you know about PCT already amigo...
    Do not fear estrogen only exccess estrogen aromatization, I've read somewhere that estrogen actually has fat burning properties and is to some degree an apetitte suppressant I know it I am experiencing it right now...

fat burning properties??????

source of that info please

Thread Information