Thread: Some ?

FIGHTGUYROC is offline New Member

Some ?

This Is My Frist Cycle I Took T3 Once To Lose Weight. I Box So I Dont Want Tom Gain To Much Musl So I Was Thinking About This

1-8 Test E 500mg
    3-8 Winny 50mg Ed

Nova Though Out
    3 Weeks After Clcle Clomid Like This
    Day 1 250mg Split Up
    Day 2-7 100mg Split Up
    Day 8-14 50mg

What Do You Think? Can I Just Go With 250mg Enth And Maby Through In So Deca ? Help Me Please.

Thank Bros

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If you don't want to gain much muscle, don't do steroids . Do it naturally. Why risk your health if it isn't necessary.

Ambulance is offline Member
    The winny might not be a good choice if u have a fight anytime soon, it can put u in some pain.

As a boxer u'll want to stay away from fina (aka tren ) otherwise i'd recomend it with the prop hand in hand.

Test @ 500mg for 10 weeks with clomid and clen for post cycle therapy , and nolva throughout should be pretty good for a boxer's cycle. The clen will cut you up, but depending on how your body reacts to it while your on it could make you have a shortness or breath but in my case i breath easier for some reason. Afterall, it is an asthma medication.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd get my ass kicked if a fight lasted more than 15 seconds while I'm using tren ! The shortness of breath is rough for me, as it is for most people.

-moto

FIGHTGUYROC is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    If you're injecting winny ED, why not run a short-estered test like prop? Enanthate is gonna take 3-4 weeks to kick in, which means if you run it 8 weeks, you'll see 4 weeks of results, not worth it, IMO. Either run Prop instead of Enanthate, or run Enanthate for 10-12 weeks and the Winny ED for the last 6 weeks of your cycle. Also, you need more Clomid. You should at least run Clomid for 21 days (3 weeks), not 14 days (2 weeks).
    HOW ABOUT IF I KICK START THE FRIST WEEK WITH LIK 750-1000MG?

Thread Information