Thread: gyno question

Dan31 is offline New Member

Question gyno question

Im on second cycle. this time Im doing test .last cycle I did deca winstrol .Ive heard that even if you get gyno after you stop the cycle I will slowly go away. yet If hear that they are permanent if one is constantly on test year round they become scar tissue.
    Ive also heard that its normal to have some swelling of the nip when doing test do to water retention.

I know all about nolvadex and arimidex . just interested in the answer of the above statement.
    thanks!!!!!

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Sometimes you can get puffy nipples during a cycle due to water retention and fat gain from the high cal diet during bulking cycles.

If you start to feel the signs of gyno even post cycle start takeing an anti estrogen. If lumps develop under the nipple you are stuck with em for life (inless you have a few grand to have the operation) ALWAYS have aimirdex of nolvadex on hand, post cycle included.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes you can get puffy nipples during a cycle due to water retention and fat gain from the high cal diet during bulking cycles.
    true but if the deca caused the gyno... then the anti-e's won't help because the gyno is caused by progesterone not estrogen...but i have heard that winny helps with this so...if you stacked deca/winny it shouldn't come up...so i read!

Dan31 is offline New Member
    true, but what I really whanted to know is that in the worst case senario you do get gyno, after the drug is discontinue and your bodys estrogen levels are gone do the gyno slowly regreses as it says on this websites information page. Ive heard different answers from people.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    considering the info i would think it would?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Dan31
    true, but what I really whanted to know is that in the worst case senario you do get gyno, after the drug is discontinue and your bodys estrogen levels are gone do the gyno slowly regreses as it says on this websites information page. Ive heard different answers from people.
    Get some anti-e's so you don't have to worry about it.

Thread Information