Thread: First Timer

Jsik98 is offline Member

Question First Timer

Whats up guys,

I was advised by a friend to check out these forums and to ask any questions as this site is said to be the most credible and knowledgable. I've been working out on and off for about 3 years, but up until about 6 months ago I wasn't very serious or dedicated. I recently joined a local gym and have been more dedicated than I've ever been. I know many people who have juiced, each having their own reasons for doing so, and I've been seriously considering it, mainly to give my physique a boost in mass, considering I'm a pretty skinny guy. I'm 6.2, 180 lbs, about 15 inch bi's, moderately cut. My goal isn't to look like Arnold in his prime!!, but to have a proportional, filled out, defined body. So because I'm generally an impatient person, I'm looking for a "technological catalyst" to help me acheive my goals a little faster. My buddy recommended an enanthate (or cyp) only first cycle, or a deca first cycle. I can get the enanthate MUCH cheaper than deca, so naturally I'm gravitating in that direction. Supposedly if I take clomid (i think thats what it was) during a test only cycle I can minimize water retention and keep a lot of the gains. If anyone could give me some advise as to what would be the most effective-safest(considering the circumstances)- and most logical first cycle I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

MPowerGuy is offline New Member
    I just joined today as well... as from what i am reading... everyone says test for a 10 week period is the best bet for your 1st cycle. I think that's what i am going to do... followed by a cycle of finaplex

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MPowerGuy
    I just joined today as well... as from what i am reading... everyone says test for a 10 week period is the best bet for your 1st cycle. I think that's what i am going to do... followed by a cycle of finaplex
    I wouldn't do that bro! use fina in the cycle, not after

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Whats up guys,

I was advised by a friend to check out these forums and to ask any questions as this site is said to be the most credible and knowledgable. I've been working out on and off for about 3 years, but up until about 6 months ago I wasn't very serious or dedicated. I recently joined a local gym and have been more dedicated than I've ever been. I know many people who have juiced, each having their own reasons for doing so, and I've been seriously considering it, mainly to give my physique a boost in mass, considering I'm a pretty skinny guy. I'm 6.2, 180 lbs, about 15 inch bi's, moderately cut. My goal isn't to look like Arnold in his prime!!, but to have a proportional, filled out, defined body. So because I'm generally an impatient person, I'm looking for a "technological catalyst" to help me acheive my goals a little faster. My buddy recommended an enanthate (or cyp) only first cycle, or a deca first cycle. I can get the enanthate MUCH cheaper than deca, so naturally I'm gravitating in that direction. Supposedly if I take clomid (i think thats what it was) during a test only cycle I can minimize water retention and keep a lot of the gains. If anyone could give me some advise as to what would be the most effective-safest(considering the circumstances)- and most logical first cycle I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Forgot to add, welcome and stick around bro and try to learn as much as possible on aas before you hit it.
    have fun using the search botton, i know i do

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to train natural a little longer than 6 mo.
    how old are you? what is your diet like?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. You’ll be addicted.

MrPower 10 wks is fine. Test should be a base of all your cycles, so if you run a second fina should be a secondary ingredient.

To both of you, remember a safe guide line is time on = time off.

Doc

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to eat and train but if your going to do it -
    wk 1-10 test 500mgs wk
    10mgs nolvs ed
    pct to follow (clomid)

You will still need to eat and train even if you aren't the most patient, hell I train harder when I'm on.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Never heard of finaplex. Most people I've talked to have told me to do a test only first cycle. I just don't want to waste my money, blow up then deflate all in 3 -4 months. I want to keep atleast a good majority of the gains. Plus blowing up and shrinking every couple months would make it pretty obvious!!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    run a single ester test for ur first cycle... Its easier to control... I would nut run fina in ur first cycle. Try decca..
    Test enethanate weeks 1-10 250mgs a week
    decca weeks 1-10 300mgs a week..
    PCT starting week 13

THE PUMP is offline Member
    I agree deca and test enth are ideal for a firt cycle good luck bro.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    you need to train natural a little longer than 6 mo.
    how old are you? what is your diet like?

Im 23 years old, as far as my diet...... ........I try to eat as much protien as possible. I don't keep track of the amount I take in , but i'm aware that it should be atleast 1.5 g per lb. It gets expensive also, but I do my best... I have a really fast metabolism as I can eat whatever I want and as long as I hit the gym none of it shows.(in other words, i stay skinny. which is starting to piss me off!!) therefore i don't really watch my carbs as much as i probably should. But in a nutshell, I try not to eat a meal if there isn't a substantial amount of protein in it..lots of cottage cheese, turkey sandwhiches, hard boiled eggs (taking out the yoke of every other egg), publix subs, whole wheat rice, chicken.. But i don't have a steady regimen ..could you give me an example of a full day (maybe two if you have the time) of a proper diet for bulking?? thanks

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Im 23 years old, as far as my diet...... ........I try to eat as much protien as possible. I don't keep track of the amount I take in , but i'm aware that it should be atleast 1.5 g per lb. It gets expensive also, but I do my best... I have a really fast metabolism as I can eat whatever I want and as long as I hit the gym none of it shows.(in other words, i stay skinny. which is starting to piss me off!!) therefore i don't really watch my carbs as much as i probably should. But in a nutshell, I try not to eat a meal if there isn't a substantial amount of protein in it..lots of cottage cheese, turkey sandwhiches, hard boiled eggs (taking out the yoke of every other egg), publix subs, whole wheat rice, chicken.. But i don't have a steady regimen ..could you give me an example of a full day (maybe two if you have the time) of a proper diet for bulking?? thanks

Calling out TheMudMan for this one. A good diet plan.

I would stick with eating high protein foods, complex carbs roughly one hour before a lift and simple carbs after. Whey protein immediately after a lift.

Make sure most of your protein comes from solid foods like it sounds like you’re already doing.

Doc

Thread Information