4inguy is offline New Member

insulin + GH cycle

whats up guys,

I'm 165LB, 5'8 and 24 years old. i've been workin out for three years. i got three months supply of GH and i wanna run it with slin. i started doin 4IU/ day of GH 5days on and 2off. i'm gonna run the slin on the second month only at a max of 10 iu/day after working my dosage up gradually. i've done my research on slin and think i'm ready. any further advice on my cycle is appreciated.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Split the GH 2iu in the beginning of the day and 2 towards the end of the day. That would be my only added advice...LMR

Solrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Split the GH 2iu in the beginning of the day and 2 towards the end of the day. That would be my only added advice...LMR
    Agreed, split the dose up. You may want to consider running the HGH a bit longer, it often takes up to three months for many of the benefits to begin showing.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Start on the third month when hg is kicked in

4inguy is offline New Member
    thanx guys. i am splittin the GH into two 2IU doses. any advice on the slin dosage or usage???????

Quote Originally Posted by 4inguy
    whats up guys,

I'm 165LB, 5'8 and 24 years old. i've been workin out for three years. i got three months supply of GH and i wanna run it with slin. i started doin 4IU/ day of GH 5days on and 2off. i'm gonna run the slin on the second month only at a max of 10 iu/day after working my dosage up gradually. i've done my research on slin and think i'm ready. any further advice on my cycle is appreciated.

Thread Information