bikeman32 is offline New Member

PCT therapy after short cycles?

Hey fellas' I have read alot of good info on this site lately and have posted a few questions. I have been on a cycle of QV deca 300mg once a week for 4 weeks. I know alot of you don't like Deca by itself but the benefits I'm hoping to get are a little different. I'm hoping it will help my recovery time between workouts(I race bicycles). I have to train several hours daily. I do feel a little stronger and recovery has been good. After I do this short cycle I was going to wait a month and do another short one. My ? ,do you think I will have post cylce problems after. I have had no side effects yet otherwise. I just don't want to crash hard after cycle and realy loose strength. because the racing season will be here soon. thanks for your opinions guys.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeman32
    Hey fellas' I have read alot of good info on this site lately and have posted a few questions. I have been on a cycle of QV deca 300mg once a week for 4 weeks. I know alot of you don't like Deca by itself but the benefits I'm hoping to get are a little different. I'm hoping it will help my recovery time between workouts(I race bicycles). I have to train several hours daily. I do feel a little stronger and recovery has been good. After I do this short cycle I was going to wait a month and do another short one. My ? ,do you think I will have post cylce problems after. I have had no side effects yet otherwise. I just don't want to crash hard after cycle and realy loose strength. because the racing season will be here soon. thanks for your opinions guys.
    as u said it first off deca isnt recomended to be ataken by its self ,i hope ur cycle is longer then 4 weeks bro cosidering to get blood concentration levels were u want them too will take 3-4 weeks ,and yes it will shut u down ,actualy the second hardest after tren ,so do u need post recovery ?yes !u should really do some smore research and take advantage of this since ur allready putting ur body through the stress ,be smart about it

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Even with PCT that’s too short of a cycle.
    Run it longer, and add test.

doc

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    shoulda used test

plan on a very slow recovery, hope for the best.

Thread Information