scottspeeeds is offline New Member

4-Androstenediol

Anybody try this stuff? I heard it's really good--so anabolic it could even give you bitch tits if you're not careful--and it's even legal. Is this BS?

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottspeeeds
    Anybody try this stuff? I heard it's really good--so anabolic it could even give you bitch tits if you're not careful--and it's even legal. Is this BS?
    belongs in the supplement forum

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    junk

try cell tech

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's just savy marketing bro. Got you sucked in! I wouldn't waste my money. You'd be better off buying more chicken breasts honestly.

-moto

It may be bogus, but I can see how people in here could be biased toward something less potent that may work even a little. You guys do the hard-core stuff

No, we just use the stuff that works. Prohormones normally produce similar side effects and affect your HPTA in a similar fashion as steroids , but you don't get near the benefit out of them. If you are going to put the added stress on your body, make it worth your while.

-moto

yes, but i'm sure most of us, myself included, have used prohormones and every other "best supplement ever" to come out, so speaking from experience, if it works, it ain't gonna be legal

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    yes, but i'm sure most of us, myself included, have used prohormones and every other "best supplement ever" to come out, so speaking from experience, if it works, it ain't gonna be legal
    Something legal's gotta work even if just a little. I can get respectable gains without any supplements so this can't do anything but help.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    If I were you I'd try methyl-1-test.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    andro is just one step in the chain of hormone conversion. by taking andro the levels of test go up temporarily and then are quickly balanced out by a rise in estrogen. by taking this there is no way to cause a dramatic rise in testosterone as the system always balances out and no increased steady state level of testosterone is ever achieved. increased protein intake is way more efficient in building muscle than these supplements ever could be.

Yeah if I could just get my hands on some. I heard that 90% of internet sources are counterfeit--so I'm at a loss. I don't know anybody that sells this stuff.

Patience is the key bro. I didn't know anyone when I started out either.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by scottspeeeds
    Something legal's gotta work even if just a little. I can get respectable gains without any supplements so this can't do anything but help.
    some stuff does work a little, creatine, glutamine, etc., but for the price that you pay for prohormones in a thre month cycle could get you enough test to run a cycle and get at least 10 times the results

Grand Island, Nebraska has hardly any of this action for me to get.

i'm not trying to convince you to do steroids , i'm trying to convince you to not waste your money on prohormones, take a look back in this thread, has anyone with experience said that they are a good supplement? stick with a good diet, train hard, if you're gonna stay natural go with the stuff that really works like creatine, glutamine, phosphatydalsterine, etc. prohormones are the latest thing to be jazzed up by ad companies to get you to spend your money

Cardones is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i'm not trying to convince you to do steroids, i'm trying to convince you to not waste your money on prohormones, take a look back in this thread, has anyone with experience said that they are a good supplement? stick with a good diet, train hard, if you're gonna stay natural go with the stuff that really works like creatine, glutamine, phosphatydalsterine, etc. prohormones are the latest thing to be jazzed up by ad companies to get you to spend your money
    Do you need PCT if your stacking prohormones?

from what i understand, they shut down your hpta just like the real thing, so i would say yes

Thread Information