scrawnymofo is offline New Member

Progress this soon?? Is it the AS or me?

I don't know if it is a mental thing or what, but I am killing the weights. I am on my first cycle of nothing but 500mg of test E a week. The people I have talked to said don't expect results for about 3 to 5 weeks. I am now on day 13. Today I did chest and Bis, and well I had an unbelievable workout. I usually press 75lbs dumbbells, today I was doing 90s. I had hit a wall with curls. I could do 9 or 10 at 95, but as soon as I jumped to 105 I could only do like three. Today I did 9 at 105, and 6 at 115. I don't know if its kicking in or its all in my head. I wish I had taken before pictures, I had a buddy take a back shot today, and since I had never seen my back I was surprised to see it looking pretty good. Again though, I don't know if thats me or the AS. Can someone please let me know if its possible to have gains this quickly? Or how likely it to have gains this quickly. Thanks for your input.

smf

darmadoc is offline Member
    It still sems early, but you may be seeing the very early effects of the test. Don't discount the placebo effect as well. If just thinking the test is kicking in is helping your workout, wait till the full force kicks in. A word of warning, be very careful about increasing your weights too quickly. I have a scar from where my pec tendon had to be reattached

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    It's not impossible, but it's probably all in your head. Not that that's a bad thing. Keep up the good work.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Good sh%t bro i glad to see your haven fun :-)

MajorWood is offline New Member
    It may have kicked in a little early....everyone is diferent, but I would guess it's mostly the placebo effect. Keep up the good work

scrawnymofo is offline New Member
    I figured it was in my head, but hey you never know.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Hey man...I started feeling it after day 4, but I am also doing 300mgs of deca a week with 250mgs. of Test Enathate...I also noticed my midsection is trimming down too, muscles are fuller strenght went up about 15lbs. I feel good, I do not know if it is the Deca or the Test E though...

Thread Information