Thread: gyno

Justin is offline New Member

Unhappy gyno

I just got off of a cycle of Deca and Eq. I was using 400 mg of Deca and 350 of Eq per week. I didn't have a problem with side effects during the cycle, but I've been off for five days and my nipples hurt and itch. I am also breaking out. I've got clomid, clen , and nolvadex . Should I start taking the nolvadex even though I'm off my cycle. Also I know I'm supposed to wait 3 weeks to start my clomid, but can the waiting time very from person to person?

Mike Guest
    Wait on your clomid and start taking the nolv right now - take it at 20mg/day

M

Justin is offline New Member
    Mike - How long should I take the Nolvadex ? Does Eq/Deca stay in everyones system for the same amount of time? After you stop injections but the gear is still in your system, do you still have better recovery time, protien synthesis, ect until it is completely out?-- Should I train hard for the next two weeks or go easy?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    once u start the nolv take it for the rest of the cycle. And yes it is still in u'r system after ur last injection. If u didn't taper at the end (shouldn't anyway with deca or eq) u could have up to a gram of stuff in ur system. And u should train hard year long, breaking every two months or so for a couple of days, not just going hard when u'r on and then takeing it easy when ur off. Its all about dedication my brother!

apgomez3 is offline New Member

No need to cycle deca?

"Full Intensity"...I have 10ml of 200mg deca and I want to do it all in 8 weeks. What do you suggest my dosage should be per week? I saw that you advised not to cycle up and/or down with deca. Can you also explain why?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no point to pyramid a cycle. Thats an old myth and there is no proof that tappering at the end of the cycle promotes quicker recovery and/or yeilds better results. So running constant will just mean more AS in you system, which is better for getting quality results. And if you only have one 10 ml bottle i'd suggest you buy another one. You can run just over 200mg/week and that will run out at 8 weeks. Deca should be ran at 400 mg/week.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    and it should be run with test

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apgomez3
    "Full Intensity"...I have 10ml of 200mg deca and I want to do it all in 8 weeks. What do you suggest my dosage should be per week? I saw that you advised not to cycle up and/or down with deca. Can you also explain why?
    You have to add some test. During my second cycle I had test cyp 400mg and deca 200mg once a week. Good great results.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin
    I just got off of a cycle of Deca and Eq. I was using 400 mg of Deca and 350 of Eq per week. I didn't have a problem with side effects during the cycle, but I've been off for five days and my nipples hurt and itch. I am also breaking out. I've got clomid, clen, and nolvadex. Should I start taking the nolvadex even though I'm off my cycle. Also I know I'm supposed to wait 3 weeks to start my clomid, but can the waiting time very from person to person?
    if you were takin eq and deca than would the gyno be from progesterone?? meaning nolvadex wont do anything to help so you would have to get some bromo?? maybe im reading it wrong...

apgomez3 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    there is no point to pyramid a cycle. Thats an old myth and there is no proof that tappering at the end of the cycle promotes quicker recovery and/or yeilds better results. So running constant will just mean more AS in you system, which is better for getting quality results. And if you only have one 10 ml bottle i'd suggest you buy another one. You can run just over 200mg/week and that will run out at 8 weeks. Deca should be ran at 400 mg/week.

What is I decided to go with EQ and sus? I am thinking about this cycle...

250mg sus e5d for 50 days
    200mg EQ e5d for 50 days
    50mg winny eod days 36-74

Would like input on nolva start time and dosages as well as PCT with clomid....

omega 44 is offline New Member
    My advise bro is, if your nipples are sore and starting to itch then start taking those anti's, cause that is the first sighn of gyno and why would you tak any chances.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apgomez3
    What is I decided to go with EQ and sus? I am thinking about this cycle...

250mg sus e5d for 50 days
    200mg EQ e5d for 50 days
    50mg winny eod days 36-74

Would like input on nolva start time and dosages as well as PCT with clomid....
    dont hijack the thread mate..

Thread Information