red69 is offline New Member

Question PL Injectable Anavar

I have 3 bottles (20 ml) of Proline's injectable 25 mg/ml anavar and was wondering...

Is it painless?
    Have any of you tried it?
    Can you drink it instead of injecting it?
    Will 25 mg ED give good results?

Thanks for answering the questions bros!

bump....

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I dont know why you would want to inject anavar . I would assume it would optimal to inject 2x/day b/c of the half life. It is just much easier to just take the orals IMO. But bump for your question, i have no idea

MajorWood is offline New Member
    you would inject the var for the same reason it is better to inject winny instead of taking orally. Also prolines injectable is much much cheaper than any oral var which is most likely what he has.

I'm also interested in the pain level of the injectable var. Good question....i hope someone here has tried it!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Simple fact, nothing is ever 100% absorbed when passing through the GI system. For that reason injecting is always better if it's an option.. unless of course you're already injecting some ridiculous volume.

So has anyone on AR tried this injectable version....If so i wonder if the 25 mg/ml version is painless? Thanks Bro's

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    I have not takien this yet, but everything else he makes is very good. I was thinking of getting some soon, but I will drink it. I dont need 2 more shots a day. I dont know if it is painful, but I would just drink it.

I'm only going to do 1 shot per day but was wondering if it was painfull? Has anyone tried?

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Simple fact, nothing is ever 100% absorbed when passing through the GI system. For that reason injecting is always better if it's an option.. unless of course you're already injecting some ridiculous volume.

i dont believe that there is a big enough difference though to say that you will get any better results injecting as opposed to taking it orally....most members here will agree that you get very very similar results either way you do it.....lets say you lose ten percent of a 25mg dose....well then, you are still getting 22.5mgs of var as opposed to 25....i dont think there will be that big of a difference...JMO

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i dont believe that there is a big enough difference though to say that you will get any better results injecting as opposed to taking it orally....most members here will agree that you get very very similar results either way you do it.....lets say you lose ten percent of a 25mg dose....well then, you are still getting 22.5mgs of var as opposed to 25....i dont think there will be that big of a difference...JMO
    right, but the point is that you do lose *some*... and not to mention that the first pass through the liver after the GI tract will inactivate *some* of the compound as well. Let's say you lose 10% of your dose.. over a typical 30 day at 40 mg run of var you're going to be losing 120 mgs.. roughly 3 days dosage plus whatever you lose on first liver pass. I'm not saying that you shouldn't drink it, only that injection is a better method for delivery if you neglect the convenience factor.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 01-12-2004 at 02:58 PM.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    If you only want to do one shot per day then I would drink one dose and shoot the other. That way you keep your levels stable because I believe the half life is only 9 hours.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    as far as to the dose question i ran 7 weeks at 20 mg ed, which is on the low end for most people but i liked the results, if the price is good though i'd up it to more like 40 mg a day.

Thread Information