chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member

Possible QV bad batch......READ ON

I have a bottle of test 250 enantat with a exp of april 2006 and a batch number of qve-014

I checked the website and there was a blank on lab results what does this mean.......

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    It just means that it hasn't been tested yet, or the results aren't up yet. The results should be up pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    It just means that it hasn't been tested yet, or the results aren't up yet. The results should be up pretty soon.

Thanks bro, man thats why I love this place very fast responses......You guys are the shiznit!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    rather than wait for a lab result that is more than likely biased, since its qv's site that posts the results, let me ask this instead........are you on it now? if so, what results if any did you get or are you getting?

its not a good idea to post up saying the batch is bad when you really have no info to that effect bro.

i'm not flaming you at all, we all have concerns when using. lets not just say "bad batch" though, when we really dont know yet.........cool?
    this tends to start rumors and misgivings about products that are usually very good.

peace I4L

Hey bro....not to flame you either but read the title...."possible bad batch"

And no I have yet to start using the Test. I am going to start this Monday and will keep everyone posted. I actually did my first ever injection today of EQ . I am running test/eq for 10 weeks. Will keep you guys posted.

what are your claims for it possibly being a bad batch?

that the numbers werent up there yet? you havent used it, so this must be what youre basing this on.

peace I4L

sandiegoweights is offline New Member

Context

[QUOTE=iron4life79]what are your claims for it possibly being a bad batch?

The guy never made a claim that it was possibly a bad batch...he was concerned that it might be and was asking if it were possible.
    It's a matter of context, and the context suggests it was a question, not a statement of fact.
    I must add though that your interpretation is more than plausible, and likely was shared by others. Clarity is the key to eradicating ambiguity, and it's always better to err on the side of caution.
    Those are my two cents.
    SDW

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Email them.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    In my opinoin, every batch of Test 250 is garbage! when they first came they had good products but as time goes on, poor products started to appear. I would like to see some official lab results from a newer Batch of QV Test 250! There is no way possible the doses on the QV site are correct! I was talking 1g of test per week and it felt like the lowest dose of test I have ever taken. It felt if I ws tking around 400 mg per week

Quote Originally Posted by 03733+$
    In my opinoin, every batch of Test 250 is garbage! when they first came they had good products but as time goes on, poor products started to appear. I would like to see some official lab results from a newer Batch of QV Test 250! There is no way possible the doses on the QV site are correct! I was talking 1g of test per week and it felt like the lowest dose of test I have ever taken. It felt if I ws tking around 400 mg per week

I have emailed QV about 4 days ago and they have yet to get back to me......
    I have heard very mixed reviews about QV but most are positive. I have heard of many guys getting big off their stuff. Again I will be using 400mg eq and 500mg test for 10 weeks. I will keep you guys updated. Tomorrow I take my first shot of test. I will start a new thread about my journey to getting huge on QV produts. Man I entered the darkside 2 days ago and I am still excited I feel like a new man. I cant wait. It just sucks I gotta wait like 4 weeks till I start seeing results.

sandiegoweights is offline New Member
    It just sucks I gotta wait like 4 weeks till I start seeing results.[/QUOTE]

4 weeks? If you have to wait that long to see results then you're not taking real stuff. Sounds like you're using Cybergenics and not steriods .

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegoweights
    4 weeks? If you have to wait that long to see results then you're not taking real stuff. Sounds like you're using Cybergenics and not steriods.
    Unless you are taking something like prop or dbol , it should take at least 4 weeks to see results. Many guys don't start seeing results until week 6.
    Last edited by Mr. Death; 01-11-2004 at 02:05 PM.

Unless you are taking something like prop or dbol, it should take at least 4 weeks to see results. Many guys don't start seeing results until week 6.

Thank you Mr death.......I have only been on for 1 day! I will be impatient like a mofo for the next 4-5 weeks. This being my first cycle I am so pumped and excited...

oh boy........

if youre running prop/eq, the results from the test will be almost immediate. the eq will be the thing youre waiting on.

i'm at a loss........

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    oh boy........

if youre running prop/eq, the results from the test will be almost immediate. the eq will be the thing youre waiting on.

i'm at a loss........

peace I4L
    You obviously are at a loss. Who said anything about prop/eq. The guy is running test e/eq. Did you even read my post. It said unless you are running something like prop or dbol .

You obviously are at a loss. Who said anything about prop/eq. The guy is running test e/eq. Did you even read my post. It said unless you are running something like prop or dbol.
    youre right bro.......

i blew it, and misread your post.

and chuck is partially correct too. the eq will take 3-5 weeks to kick in, and the enan 2-4.........my apologies.

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    youre right bro.......

i blew it, and misread your post.

and chuck is partially correct too. the eq will take 3-5 weeks to kick in, and the enan 2-4.........my apologies.

peace I4L
    No problem bro.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Actually, I wish the thread had been labeled a bit differently myself.
    After having had probs with a batch of QV En. last summer I about jumped a foot when I saw the title.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I am getting ready to order some gear and was about to get QV Enanthate . Now I'm not sure! I have some other brands available, but I either don't know much about them or they are kida pricey. Troy Labs is what I'm trying to find out about now any sharing of knowlege about troy labs will be appreciated.

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    qv test did not impress me at all but the eq was nice. I hate injections and there's nothing worse then 12 wks of shoulder and ass pains for few gains

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIPS
    qv test did not impress me at all but the eq was nice. I hate injections and there's nothing worse then 12 wks of shoulder and ass pains for few gains

I was very impressed with QV deca if anyone cares. I added 75 pounds to my bench and 20lbs of weight.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I just started a cycle of QV test and QV equipose today, same batch number on the enth

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    One happy QV Test Cyp and enan customer here.

Thread Information