Thread: which is better

DirtyDee is offline Banned

which is better

i was reading in the profiles section about sustanon 250 and test enthanate. which is better for building strength and mass with less water retention and more lean mass?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    enanthate is cheaper, easier to control and with ldex, you are good to go to minimize h2o retention. Unless you are shooting sust eod or at least shooting prop on off days, you are better in the long run to go with enanthate

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    enanthate is cheaper, easier to control and with ldex, you are good to go to minimize h2o retention. Unless you are shooting sust eod or at least shooting prop on off days, you are better in the long run to go with enanthate
    agreed. good question to ask before running out and buying 20 amps of sus like alot do

but overall, even if u did do all those things with sus and prop, enthanate is still better?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    What it comes down to, if used correctly, test is test.

-moto

in the end, test is test bro, ester half lives are all that seperate them

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Bump, if u r not that experience and it is ur first cycle there are to many esters in Sus to control as a beginner unless u run a UG labs sus that comes in a 10cc bottle or somthing because with amps there is really no splitting up a CC...

oh ok, thanks.

sus, imo, is just way overated. I remeber hearing about it before I knew a lot about juice and everybody hyped it up because it had 4 tests. When you look at the compisition though, sust really doesn't raise my brow. Most of the time, unless you are getting it from a really good hook up, the average street value per amp of sus is 14-20 or atleast where I am from and that is absolutely ridiculous. I'll run enanthate or prop as the base for every cycle because they are far cheaper.

silenoz is offline Junior Member
    Good points. If this is his first cycle, ED or EOD injs are undesirable.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Agree.. Test is test except for the half life.. If I woas you go with enathate..

jim-bol is offline Junior Member
    cheaper where ? isnt it all relative to where you are and whose your source -i mix my sus with cyp ,both human grade and bought extremely cheap -always works great for me even though i keep hearing you dont need all those esters in yor test -i used primo-test which ive heard is enathate and no comparison with my sus cyp mix.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Sus has 4 esters, two short and to long. I myself, like it, however it is hard to keep levels stable unless you inject EOD for the first 3 or 4 weeks until the longer esters kick in. I will say with or without armidex, there is no water retention with sus over enthan IMO. I bloat like a SOB while one Enthan, even with Armidex.
    IMO test prop is an excellent choice for quick gains with little or no water retention. Two drawbacks: It hurts like a mother to inject, and has a short half life. Which is good for a "kick starter cycle".
    Depending on what your goals are and what you want out of your cycle, I think you need, do research on the different types of test esters. If all test was test, why do they make so many different types? I mean it is all test, but IMO they all do something alittle different depending on what and how your run them.

pigskin is offline New Member

my opinion

enanthate

Thread Information