Thread: My next cycle

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member

My next cycle

This is what I was thinking about for my next cycle.

Test Enan 1-16 every 4 days at 500 mg.

Deca 1-10 every 4 days at 200mg.

Eq 1-16 every 4 days at 200 mg.

Test prop 1-4 everyday at 100mg.

Winny 12-18 everyday at 50 mg.

Tren 12-18 everyday at 75mg.
    I know alot of people say that you shouldnt run eq and deca together but I cant see how it will be bad. I am defintly doing HCG post cycle and I am considering using it mid way through and if I do that I will proboble streach my cycle out to 20 weeks. I am also considering using IGF-1 for this cycle.

What do yall think.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    no need to do eq and deca . I would just pick one.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf

I know alot of people say that you shouldnt run eq and deca together but I cant see how it will be bad. I am defintly doing HCG post cycle and I am considering using it mid way through and if I do that I will proboble streach my cycle out to 20 weeks. I am also considering using IGF-1 for this cycle.

What do yall think.
    That's a lot of gear to run.... How many cycles have you done? I would not run the tren past the test I would let the tren clear 2 weeks before the end of the cycle.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    why run eq and deca together? why not just up the eq to 400mgs and drop the deca?

Deez Nuggets is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That's a lot of gear to run.... How many cycles have you done? I would not run the tren past the test I would let the tren clear 2 weeks before the end of the cycle.
    Dont' extend the cycle with tren ? I thought that might be a good idea so the PCT is easier to start being EQ stays in the system for so long? I was thinking of the doing the same thing with my current cycle.. Cyp/Eq for 12 wks, tren wks 12-15, pct 2 days after last shot of tren.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd drop the Deca and winny. You'll get the same effects of winny with tren plus a few other wonderfull adds like strength and fat loss, so no need to run the devil.

Back the tren up to end when the test does, this way it will be tapered out long before the test is.

Do not use HCG post cycle, it inhibits recovery. Clomid/Nolva with an AI if your running one the entire cycle; which I would suggest

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Pheedno and MudMan, but really am I going to disagree with them?

I think it would help to, depending on which ester the trenbolone is attached to, end the tren a week earlier than the test. Unless they’re of the same ester, then end together.

You can use HCG for two weeks in the middle if you fear atrophy. Not at the end.

Doc

Thanks for all the replies. I was planning on using the hcg after my last shot and before it is time for clomid. This is my 4th cycle I started light and I am working my way up. There have been no signs on my past cycle that I would not be able to handle this one. I was going to use winni because I have run it in the past and liked it. I wil probobly drop it. I like to deca and eq together because I want the eq at the end of my cycle and it would be pointless to add it in after the deca. I was only considering running the tren past the test because of its short half life-I thought they would clear my system at the same time, but if it is a good idea to have it cleared before that then I will do so.

tren acetate?
    The timing would be close. I'd be for sure and end at the same time.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    tren acetate?
    Doc

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Well depending on ur goals I would drop either the decca or the eq and up the dose of what ever u r not dropping... Ur goin to retian a lot of water so def need to run a aremidex or something to deal with that... I dont think the front load of prop has to be ED u will be fine with EOD... I front loaded prop EOD and i a lot bigger than and it was more than enough in my opinion...

LOL hey, I would still end then at the same time. In my opinion, I’d rather have my test taper out just a bit after the tren to give my body a little more time to rebound before pct.

Doc

Does anybody have any experence running the HCG right after the last shot? Also, what do yall think about stoping the fina about 3 or 4 days before the clomid?

What do yall think.
    Overall, I like it actually.
    Everytime I've told someone not to run Deca/EQ at the same time, they look at me like I have ten heads, and ask me why not, and if I'm 100% honest, my answers come out as opinions, without a whole terrible lot of facts involved. It seems like it's one of those things you've heard since you started, and just don't question (All that means though is I personally don't have a good enough answer to argue the point, not that there isn't a legitimate answer!)

A few things though:
    Winny with Tren I'm not quite getting, and I'm wondering if you plan on running all that Prop (1-4) while also running your Enan (1-16) ??
    And I'd switch to Prop at the end, and run it 10 days to a week past the Tren.
    So far I like the IGF-1 idea, I'm researching to learn more about as we speak (this stuff wasn't around my neck of the woods in my Hay Day)
    Oh, and no HCG post cycle if you're ending on a short ester...If you were going to do a some right after the last shot of an ester with a 10-14 day active life, maybe, but not after Tren or Prop etc etc.
    I'm sure this insn't what you'll here...(I haven't peeked down the thread yet)
    But that's my .02...OK, .01

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Test Enan 1-16 every 4 days at 500 mg (~875/wk)
    Deca 1-10 every 4 days at 200mg (~350/wk)
    Eq 1-16 every 4 days at 300 mg (~525/wk)
    Test prop 1-4 everyday at 100mg, 17,18 100mg ED
    Tren 11-18 everyday at 75mg.

I end with tren and prop frequently. I have no problems doing so and still prefer to. I dont like winny, and dont think its really nessicary in this stack. Id up the eq to 300mg E4D, but 200mg is doable. I like deca and eq together. Id also prefer going with E3D shots as well, but if you do id lower the dosages down a tad to compensate, they should be plenty for a 4th.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Does anybody have any experence running the HCG right after the last shot? Also, what do yall think about stoping the fina about 3 or 4 days before the clomid?
    Id start the HCG beginning of wk 16.5 (500ius ed for 20 days) Then start your clomid right after, which puts you about 3-4 days after your last tren (prop if you chose my revision).

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Test Enan 1-16 every 4 days at 500 mg (~875/wk)
    Deca 1-10 every 4 days at 200mg (~350/wk)
    Eq 1-16 every 4 days at 300 mg (~525/wk)
    Test prop 1-4 everyday at 100mg, 17,18 100mg ED
    Tren 11-18 everyday at 75mg.

I end with tren and prop frequently. I have no problems doing so and still prefer to. I dont like winny, and dont think its really nessicary in this stack. Id up the eq to 300mg E4D, but 200mg is doable. I like deca and eq together. Id also prefer going with E3D shots as well, but if you do id lower the dosages down a tad to compensate, they should be plenty for a 4th.
    Sweet

Thanks for all the replies. I have changed my cycle up a little and I think it will work out better this way. I was planning on using the HCG right after my last enan shot not after my last tren shot that way I will start clomid after the HCG.

Thread Information