G-20 is offline New Member

Having glands removed to prevent gyno

Has anyone heard of being able to have the glands that cause gyno to be removed to prevent gyno from ever ocurring again. If you have any solid info can you please post the scientific facts on this matter ? Thanks

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    I think i've heard that before but some of the vets will help you out i'm sure they will know somehting about it

still growin is offline Member
    I can't give you references as I don't have any, but from my experience on this and other boards, it is quite possible. Typically people who have the tissue that grows (gyno) surgically removed can have the gland removed as well. This is just word of mouth, but I wouldn't see why it isn't possible.

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by still growin
    I can't give you references as I don't have any, but from my experience on this and other boards, it is quite possible. Typically people who have the tissue that grows (gyno) surgically removed can have the gland removed as well. This is just word of mouth, but I wouldn't see why it isn't possible.
    do a search there is a lot of info on this board about gyno and removal of glands..

Doc

Thread Information