Lgarm18 is offline New Member

Good or Bad Choice? Or somewhere in between?

I hooked up with this Florida based Pharmacy that advertises in the BIG bodybuilding mags. I've talked to an "advisor" and had labs drawn at LabCorp. I ordered injectable Durabolin and Deca -Durabolin in one suspension. The pharmacy compounded the stuff themselves, "interpreted" my labs, had an MD write the Rx and sent me the product overnight. It's 10cc's with 100mg of each per cc. This cost me less than $300.00. I haven't taken any yet 'cause I keep recalling the saying "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

I'm just looking for some feedback, advice, or whatever.

Thanks
    Last edited by Lgarm18; 01-10-2004 at 11:44 PM.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If they advertised in the back of a magazine I would be very suspicious. Even if it is real you got ripped a new asshole with that price. The bad new is, it sounds like there is no way to verify if it is real other than having it analyzed by a lab. Or of course you could inject it, but I wouldn't put that stuff anywhere near my body. What were you thinking by ordering that stuff? Also, if you were planning on running it by itself, that would have been a big mistake as well. You have a lot to learn bro. At least you did the right thing by coming here to ask about it. You should have came before you ordered, it would have saved you a lot of money.

Yeah, I knew the price was steep, but I figured it was worth it to get an Rx and be untouchable on the piss test and legal too. Also, these guys advertise from the US and write scripts, etc... wouldn't you suppose this leaves legal recourse if I got screwed?

Not to state the obvious, but I'm new at this game.

Later

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Not to be a dick but it sounds like you got f ucked

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Are you saying you spend 300 bucks for 10 cc's of gear? I hope not man.

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    i also hope not.....if so u got screwed

I researched the Pharmacy license for these guys and according the Board of Health they're good to go. I actually paid $175 for 1000mg Deca and 1000mg dBol . the wrest was lab fees and crap. Future orders won't include those fees. I consider it reasonable to pay the extra fees for the ability to be able say "Illegal drugs? Hell no I don't use illegal drugs to get my gains....this is all legal."

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgarm18
    Yeah, I knew the price was steep, but I figured it was worth it to get an Rx and be untouchable on the piss test and legal too. Also, these guys advertise from the US and write scripts, etc... wouldn't you suppose this leaves legal recourse if I got screwed?

Not to state the obvious, but I'm new at this game.

Later
    Is it even possible to get a script for something like deca ? I thought deca is only legitamately produced for livestock and such.

There's apparently been an interesting change in the wording of the applicable laws. The law reads something like this......This medication is intended to treat...whatever.....and "other conditions as directed by a physician". Loophole from hell. This is what I've heard anyway.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Yes you can get a scrip for deca ( ) as for the legitimacy of the gear you got, if it's from a registered pharm( where most of the "clinics" in florida deal with) than you got real stuff only real expensive.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Hi Bro,

I ordered test and deca from the same lab. I got a call from "an adviser", send my blood work and got test cyp and deca with doctor's Rx. 100% legit stuff. Yes it cost hight, but I'm 100% safe

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    $300 for 10cc's of 100mg gear?!?! WOW!! I hope you're wealthy...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Tren Enanthate doesn't even cost $300 for 10cc's. ouch.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgarm18
    I figured it was worth it to get an Rx and be untouchable on the piss test and legal too.
    Maybe legal to actually own the stuff because you have a script for it, but if you play college/pro sports, deca is a banned substance weather you have a script or not.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    It doesn't even come near that price. Mine costs 60 $ for 10cc/750mg. And as for the deca /durabolin ... well, I feel sorry for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Tren Enanthate doesn't even cost $300 for 10cc's. ouch.

If I'm getting the shaft then I'll learn from it. Like I said, I'm new at this. I'm not confident enough in my ability to avoid getting busted if I go the "got it from a buddy" route, especially in my line of work.
    If their are recommendations on better products then I'm open to suggestions.

righton is offline Senior Member
    If you can send your scrips to other pharms some compounding ones charge $225 for 30ml-200mg/ml and if you can get a cyp scrip, $60 for 30ml-200mg/ml.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you paid 175 for deca and dbols, this isnt all that bad, depending on how many of the d's you got.......

peace I4L

Got 1000mg of each (2000mg)

Thread Information