Thread: Acne breakout

Royal is offline New Member

Acne breakout

I'm in my 7th week of a sust/eq stack (500 mg pw) and during the last couple of weeks i have had a major breakout but only on my back. I've had quite consistent minor acne problem on my back over the years but this is ridiculous. I live in the uk and under the good old NHS it is almost impossible to see the hospital dermatologist. I have had some prescription drugs from the doc before (oxytetracycline) but it didnt really work so im sceptical about going back trying another piss weak drug that wont work. I think it might be time to bight the bullet and see a private dermatologist unless anyone here can help with some other form of over the counter medication or product for me to try.Cheers, Royal.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Let me see oh ye vitimin b5 keeps my acne level to a stance while on cycle give it a go its vary cheap and effective.

GOOD LUCK BRO

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Accutane is how we say in the states..."Fo shizzle my nizzle" that stuff works the best... oxytetracycyline is weak from what i heard also...go for some accutane!!! you will be amazed... I think there are some sides, but run a search, it would be a good idea...

Thread Information