djsir007 is offline Associate Member

How long till Tren kicks in?

Does tren kick in instantly? Or does it take a few hours, days?
    I feel like as soon as I take a shot I want sex, and then I just want to go to the gym. Then I dont want to leave. And then as soon as I stop taking Tren I will loose all my strength?
    I will be taking EQ for a few weeks post Tren (I have been running Tren and EQ throughout), will this help me keep my gains and drive in the gym or is Tren so powerful that I will really feel its absence?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Tren is said to typically kick in about week 3 or 4.

for me ive noticed a bit of a change since the end of week two but nothing solid yet.

BUMP for the other questions

I swear I can feel it instantly

babi is offline Associate Member
    its in your mind man,are u newbe on doing roids?i rember myself whatever i shot in the begining use to feel like it made me so strong including primo that is(primo one of the softest roids)but nevertheless keep thinking like that aint nothing wrong with it only positives i should say such as getting up and extra motivated for the workout

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Someone please clarify this......if you are doing Tren injections everyday it will still take 3 or 4 wks to kick in????? I am not a Newbie to roids but i am new to Tren.....only on my 3rd injection. I was only planning on running Tren for the last 4 weeks so that will mean it will just be kicking in good when i am ready to stop????? I know it wont stay in your system long since it is a short ester......?

Just new to the Tren .
    How long does it last?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I usually feel tren at the end of week two. I've been doing AAS for eleven years and I still shoot before I go to lift because of the feeling it gives me. A boost is a boost whether it is in your mind or not.

DeadlyForce is offline Banned
    Tren kicks in well before week 4. I noticed an increase in strength by week 2. Also, DjSir, tren will not make you want to have sex. It actually shuts you down pretty hard, so it's mostly in your mind bro.

It won't work INSTANTLY either...but it will shortly.

Well Im not having any sex problems. Cant get enough right now.

Also will my continued taking of EQ a few weeks after the tren help with the crash?

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    eq is still working for 2-3 weeks after your last injection. So end it the same day you end fina. Some winny for 4 weeks towards the end should help solidify gains and stop some of the crash (it honestly isnt that bad it all comes down to your diet). Winny 50 mg ed starting a week before eq and fina are discontinued to three weeks after last eq shot. JMO Also start clomid the third day out of the cycle. 300mg 1st day/100mg ten days/50mg ten days

anabolicmyo is offline Junior Member
    I take a human grade of tren , not a kit, and I personally always feel it about 45min later. And trust me Im not a newbie.

Smoothguy is offline New Member
    I have done 3 cycles of tren , 50ml total, 2 ml every other day. I have felt hardness in my muscles about 4 days after injecting and strength increses about a week and a half into the cycle. I would also suggest using winny tabs at the end of the cycle, it will def help to keep your gains and size.........

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothguy
    I have done 3 cycles of tren, 50ml total, 2 ml every other day. I have felt hardness in my muscles about 4 days after injecting and strength increses about a week and a half into the cycle. I would also suggest using winny tabs at the end of the cycle, it will def help to keep your gains and size.........
    yeah?......cool,..... thanks for bumping up a thread from 2002,...

Thread Information