Stove is offline Associate Member

Background Info & First Cycle Question...TY

Hi to all on AR. 2 weeks ago I had no idea what Gear, Diet, or Supplements were. I thought Steroids were just things that made you huge, ragingly nasty, and bald with shrinking balls.

I have been reading everything I can on this forum, and now I feel like I have been guided into the right direction. I am so glad that I did not listen to a person at my gym who offered me advice on AS. ( ie. telling me to take 100mg ed of Anadrol 50 for 6 weeks with nothing else.)

From what I have gathered, Anadrol 50 is an experienced user's oral not for the new or 1st cycle. I am not interested in telling him what I have learned, and I simply listened to him as he gave me this advice without answering him with a yes or no, I have seen him since he had this talk with me and I give him the "nod" and keep on walking past him. No harm done here, he can do his thing, and I'll do mine.

I am 30 years old and haven't ever lifted weights. (not counting High School Wrestling training)
    Height 5'10"
    Weight 205 lbs.
    BF% not sure, prolly around 10%-15%?

I started drinking Whey Protien Shakes @ 3 scoops/ 3 times ed and I have been eating 6-7 times a day for the last month, (my brother gave me the Protien Tub and told me to eat more meals a day to put on size, plus drink 1.5 gallons of water ed), I was 190 last month on his scale and yesterday I was 205. Is this extra 15 lbs water weight or fat?

I started Gold's Gym about the same time and my strength has increased noticeably, also my old lady has told me that I look bigger. I am starting to feel like I did when I was in wrestling. (Stats then, 17yrs old,weight 135 lbs. max bench 225lbs./1 rep)

.........................30 days ago........................yesterday

Benchpress......135 lbs @ 8 reps/3 sets.......135lbs @ 10 reps/3 sets
    ................................n/a.......................155lbs @ 6 reps/3 sets

I got a few workout/ diet routines from this forum, Excellent Stuff!!! I am enjoying the way I feel now, and it will be nice when I am passing my lifting records, and dare i say? Hit the 300lbs. Bench press club. I have set a goal for myself to be benching 225lbs. by 12/25/2004. My muscles are really starting to "wake up".

I have a 1st cycle ready to go, but reading says that I should build a good base first. How long can I sit on this cycle, and when should I start it?

Test Enanthate 250mg Mon & Thurs. wks 1-10
    Equipoise .........400mg Mon & Thurs wks 1-9
    Dianabol .......... 30mg ed..................wks 1-5
    Clomid 300mgfd/100mg2-10days/50mg10-21days wks 12-14
    Nolvadex on hand.

I appreciate any and all help/thoughts. I will post a picture of myself @190 before joining the gym.

( I posted this in the new member forum also, didn't realize cycle ?'s go in here,sry)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Background Info & First Cycle Question...TY-december-1-2003-1.jpg   Background Info & First Cycle Question...TY-december-1-2003-2.jpg  

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    You might have experation dates on your vials. The dates doesnt mean that they expire at that date it just means that they are losing potency.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR bro! The cycle you have looks pretty good, may need a little tweaking on length(but I'll leave that for the more experienced). IMO, I would take 10-20mg of nolvadex ED throughout the cycle and PCT. There is a lot of good people here that are willing to help out. Good luck!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would wait months or maybe even a year before running your first cycle. From the weight your pushing it looks like you have a lot of "natural" growing to do before even considering a cycle. JMO

The gear should have expire info on it..... it usualy good a year or so after the printed date.

Welcome to the board.... and this was the first post today that I saw that had all the information in it to help.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Welcome bro and im happy to here you found love for the gym anyway id run the enth 500mg a week and other than that looks good keep us posted.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, it's way to early for you to be doing a cycle. Most bro's on the board have waited years before doing one. Your getting great gains without AS. I would hold off until you've hit your plat.

Welcome to AR

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info, I can use it.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    No flame intended bro, but you are a pretty small guy. You have tons of natural growth to do before you hit the juice. Workout consistently for at least a year and then you should be ready. Trust me, you can put on 15-20 lbs of muscle naturally within the next year as a beginner.

Cool. I feel small at the gym, but soon I will feel big. With lots of hard work, water, lifting, proper diet, and rest.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Stove check you Private Messeges in the top right hand corner ASAP.

Aragorn

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Exclamation

Am I the only guy that's going to step up to the plate and put this guy on the right track?

For Christ's sake....that is no cycle for a 1st or even 4th timer...get real! WTF are you thinking? When (not if) you start having undesired side effects...how will you know which drug is causing them?

Ok, now for constructive advice:

Train naturally untill this time next year....you will make gains like you are cycling anyway. Your body is going to change in ways you cant imagine. The reason for the wait is mainly to build up your joints and tendons...you want to strengthen them before you introduce AAS to your system...why? Because your joints and tendons wont be developing fast enough to keep up with your enhanced muscles...this will put you at high risk for injuries. Also, this year will give you a chance to learn your mental and physical limits, get your diet right, get your sleep patterns right, and you need this year to learn why that cycle is just pain bad!

Keep a journal, get in that habit...keep a record of everything you lift and how you feel etc. This will teach you to understand overtraining and also to keep a tangible record of your progress. Then, when you cycle...you can see how the progress differs.

You 1st cycle should look similar to this:

1-12 Test E 1cc e5d
    Nolv ed
    Clomid for PCT

Thats it!

Keeping the journal will also help you hit that "225" youre looking for, and you'll hit it in less than a year with the use of it!
    Shoot for the 6-8 rep range on most exercises
    When you can do 8 or more reps with a given weight...increase the weight 10% for the next workout....again, shoot for 6-8 with the new weight
    If you can only do 4 reps with the new weight, use the same weight for the next workout and keep striving for increases. If you see that progress has haulted...youre overtraining, and need to restructure your workout schedule.

Remember...big weight makes big muscles!

Good luck,

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Am I the only guy that's going to step up to the plate and put this guy on the right track?

For Christ's sake....that is no cycle for a 1st or even 4th timer...get real! WTF are you thinking? When (not if) you start having undesired side effects...how will you know which drug is causing them?

D
    Woahhh there fella!

Stepping up to the plate? Maybe you meant something else by that because Stove is in no shape or mindset to EVEN THINK of a cycle right now. But here you are "stepping up to the plate" to help him out SHEESH! C'mon now use YOUR head and your eyes. Read the advice that was given to him from the other posts and you'll see that they were putting him on the right track.

Aragorn

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    Woahhh there fella!

Stepping up to the plate? Maybe you meant something else by that because Stove is in no shape or mindset to EVEN THINK of a cycle right now. But here you are "stepping up to the plate" to help him out SHEESH! C'mon now use YOUR head and your eyes. Read the advice that was given to him from the other posts and you'll see that they were putting him on the right track.

Aragorn
    Dude...What I meant by stepping up to the plate was....
    It seemed like veryone was egging him towards the insanity he was contemplating. Someone said to train for a few months....yikes...others agreeed with the psycho stack he mentioned...
    I think if you reread my advice, you'll see I put the emphasis on training/nutrition/rest....not just jumping on gear.

Perhaps I didnt choose the right lead in words, but I hope my point is more clear now..

D

p.s. Who you rollin yo eyes at?...shoooo! lol

Gotcha...I was feeling a tad testy yesturday...it's all good.

Aragorn

Thread Information