Jersey Sadist is offline New Member

Question Contemplating a cycle or two..

Stats: 6' 205
    Goals: Strength and to get rid of the atrophy in my right leg.
    Past cycle: 3 years ago; A-Bombs and Deca

Like I posted in my previous "newbie" thread, I play an awful lot of softball (125-150 games a year) and strength gains to hit the ball harder and farther are more important to me than overall size development. Also, I had reconstructive surgery to my patella and still suffer from muscle atrophy from a 3 month hiatus in a cast 4 years ago. Which is driving me nuts. I've gone the conventional route of creatine/protein shakes ect to help rebuild the muscle in my leg, but it's not working as quickly as I would like it.

I did a cycle of Deca and Anadrol over 3 years ago to help speed up my therapy so I could get back to the diamond. I am considering doing a cycle of Anadrol and then another of Primo and Winny. In your opinions, am I using the correct mixture for my goals?

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    strenght is important for hitting a ball (baseball or softball) but weight really helps alot too, this is more of a bump but if you really wanna hit it hard size could really really help you out

Jersey Sadist is offline New Member
    I understand what you are saying but since I play in the outfield and need my speed the added weight would not help me out all that much. I only say that due to others stating they have gained close to 20 pounds while cycling. I'm not looking forward to shin splints from my body not used to carrying the extra weight.

That's why I was thinking Winny would help me out in that respect <speed>. Considering Ben Johnson used it and ran like a deer. Will the juice of my choice I listed previously help me out or am I just wasting money?

I run 2 miles a day during the week and on weekends I sprint train with a buddy as my cardio.

I also train 1 body part a day Mom-Thurs and Sat.

Thread Information