ShYnE[sK] is offline New Member

Feeling bad after breakfast(on a.s.)

Hi guys,
    I am now on the 7th day of my cycle.
    the past week i have been taking 15mg/d dianabol and 200mg/w deca .
    at breakfast i eat porridge with water, wey proteine, and raisins. also i take mult.vitamine with it and the d-bol(15mg(3tabs)) I do this at around 9am(09.00)
    than around 10.30/12.00 i start to feeling messed up, hands are shakey i get very hot and feel like i must go outside and i feel like i did some cocaine or what ever than i fast eat, 4egg whites and brown bread+ a banana and an apple.
    and i drink about 0.5l water and than i feel fine again, and the rest of the day i feel good. it's just at this part after the breakfast that i feel bad.but today i did not take the d-bol yet but still had the bad feeling at the same time, so i was wondering what could cause this? I know it solves after i ate the 2nd meal but still I do not like feeling like ****, i use steroids to improve my fysic not to feel bad, this is my 4th cycle and I can't recall having this experience before while i allready have been using d-boll 2 times before this cycle.
    So please fill me in with your personal experience on this case and wether it is normal and for how long it would last, or should go. cause I seriously feel bad about it. and thinking about stopping my cycle if it continous.

So in short terms, in only feel bad between break-fast and 2nd meal, unless i eat after 1 hour the 2nd meal, and there's no dif. in if i allready have taken the d-boll at breakfast or not. the rest of the day i feel great...

thanks for reading and I appreciate all responds

peace.
    Last edited by ShYnE[sK]; 01-11-2004 at 06:28 AM.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Just keep drinking water bro it will keep your body running nicely works good for me and my liver and try take the d'bol seperatly to the multi vitimins.

Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    Just keep drinking water bro it will keep your body running nicely works good for me and my liver and try take the d'bol seperatly to the multi vitimins.
    well between 09.00 and 12.00 i drink around 1l of water. so I gues it should be sufficient, but my guess is maybe I sould eat more? Because in my previous cycles if I went clubbin on the weekend and didn't eat for like 3 hours I'd feel the same, belly akes also..

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    split your dbol into 2 or 3 different servings don't take them all at once. I personally don't take dbol anymore it always makes me feel like I have the flu.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel the same...thought it was in my head

D-Bol has similar effects on many people (Stomach & Nerve realted) Also, High amounts of Whey if you're not used to it can make you nausious & Clammy until you adjust to the high protein intake.
    One more thing, I didn't notice any test? This is a no no anyway, BUT, just a couple weeks ago I had the "You're running that without test" conversation with someone who was also having Stomach problems, along with overall crappy feelings. He started up some added test, and these ailments went away.
    Now this may or may not have had a thing to do with it, but you body IS designed to run on test, it's your body's natual hormone???
    Ask Doc or Pheedno.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    D-Bol has similar effects on many people (Stomach & Nerve realted) Also, High amounts of Whey if you're not used to it can make you nausious & Clammy until you adjust to the high protein intake.
    One more thing, I didn't notice any test? This is a no no anyway, BUT, just a couple weeks ago I had the "You're running that without test" conversation with someone who was also having Stomach problems, along with overall crappy feelings. He started up some added test, and these ailments went away.
    Now this may or may not have had a thing to do with it, but you body IS designed to run on test, it's your body's natual hormone???
    Ask Doc or Pheedno.
    Well I was planning on doing d-bol+deca and than switch the d-boll for anadrol . But I stopped my cycle. And yes it's in your head, the steroids have an effect on the brain just like xtc would, and the wey- could be true since before i used egg proteine shake but i have been using wey many many times before and never had any probs...

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Bump
    and hope ur doing better now bro

Quote Originally Posted by Latin
    Bump
    and hope ur doing better now bro
    thx mate! I'll keep my head up!

**** arnold used to be the ****(just seen pumpin iron)

decadbal is offline Banned
    first thing id do, is check to make sure the dbol is real, bc who knows what your taking till u compare it. 2nd, is i personally just think its all in your mind, your not taking enough to actualy do anything. so if its not the dbol or deca , they are both legit, id just up my water intake, and maybe throw in some milk thistle, and cranberry juice. good luck dog.

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    first thing id do, is check to make sure the dbol is real, bc who knows what your taking till u compare it. 2nd, is i personally just think its all in your mind, your not taking enough to actualy do anything. so if its not the dbol or deca, they are both legit, id just up my water intake, and maybe throw in some milk thistle, and cranberry juice. good luck dog.
    Well before i started using any i checked it all thoroly on the boards and it all came out legit,
    2nd I also think it is actually in my mind, since before i have been using atleast 40mg a day of d-boll and many other types of juice, sustanone etc. and never had any trouble. so now with this rediculous low 1st week start up dosage there couldnt possibly be an complication but still there is/was

about the milk i took that the first few days and I don't know what it is...
    hoped on some experiences from other juice heads.
    thanks for the reply bro!

Thread Information