platinum is offline Associate Member

possible injury...or something :(

Hey bros,
    A few months ago I had just finished up recovery from a test/tren /winny/primo cycle. Mild doses. I had good gains, etc. Ok, shortly after recovery my left shoulder started "burning". I mean it felt as if it was on fire deep inside the muscle. I saw a doc, he gave me a shot of cortisol and told me go to easy on it. Of course, the cort helped and I went easy on it. Well, about the time the cortisol wore off my shoulder no longer burned, but it is just not right. For example, I can hurt it bending over to pick up a shoe off the ground. It kinda feels like there's pressure in there. The best way to describe it is it feels like a finger feels when it just needs to be "popped". I've got an MRI coming up this week, but wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this.

TIA,
    Platinum

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont know bro. I would just wait and see what the doc says.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    You may want to see a chiropractor. Md's no there stuff about drugs and stuff like that but when it comes to joints and muscles I go see a dc. With seeing a dc my lifts improved between 5-10%

darmadoc is offline Member
    I say see what the MRI shows. If it is completely normal and your symptoms persist then consider a chiropractor.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    congrats! youve officially joined the growing ranks of people with shoulder problems. i think seeing a doc is the most important thing, because only they can tell if something is physically torn, or if you have bursitis. i started having problems about eight years ago when i had only been lifting weights for a couple years. mine turned out to be bursitis and it was a slow road to recovery, but thuroughly warming up the joint and using lots of ice when there was swelling has worked wonders for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sin
    congrats! youve officially joined the growing ranks of people with shoulder problems. i think seeing a doc is the most important thing, because only they can tell if something is physically torn, or if you have bursitis. i started having problems about eight years ago when i had only been lifting weights for a couple years. mine turned out to be bursitis and it was a slow road to recovery, but thuroughly warming up the joint and using lots of ice when there was swelling has worked wonders for me.
    Yep, Bursitis of the AC is the first thing that I thought of, been there, sucks, and the bad thing is you pretty much have to take your Anti-Flams and wait that sucker out. If there's ANYTHING you don't wanna keep pushing it's a bad shoulder.
    You NEED that MRI Pronto.
    And yes, I am at the Crystal Top of that Bad Shoulder Rank: Warm up, Warm up, Warm up! Can't possibely emphasize that enough.
    Is it your throwing arm? And do you throw, i.e. Play Softball etc etc??

Thread Information