Thread: gyno help

olympia81 is offline Junior Member

gyno help

i just started my cycle thursday night 500mg enanthate ,500mg deca a week and ..........here s my issue everyone tellse me take 5 dbol a day others say 6 or 7 i started taking 6 for 2 days then i went to 7 yesterday i wouldnt say my nipples hurt but it feels like a little something is there....and so i dont wanna get gyno how many should i take also i spread them out throutght the day taking 1 or 2 at a time.......i have nolva in hand but if i take it wont itlessen my gains someone please help me out!!!!!thanks bros!!!!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro is this your first cycle? You have nolva which will help counter estrogen but you need to get some bromo which will counter the progestorone from the deca so I would tell you to get some quick then again you may be getting paranoid about gyno. Tell us what kind of feelings or symptoms you are getting. Oh yea I personally like armidex with my cycles and use nolva if I get the gyno signs such as burning, itching, lump,, and so on.

Gl bro

Nolva 10mg ED with L-Dex .25 ED, From about 1 week before you start, and all the way through.
    Bromo is nice to have as well, however Pheedno was telling me that the Progesterone Prob usually only comes in very high doses, which reminds me, either up that test, or tone down the Deca , this will only contribute to your problem if anything.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't think progesterone will be a problem with that Test/Deca ratio

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    thanks bros i am starting the nolva also i took deca and primo i was running 600mg of deca a week and was ok no progesterone issues.

Thread Information