MPowerGuy is offline New Member

Gear on an airplane... what to do??!!!

Alright,
    I have a dillemma guys. I need to carry a cycle of Fina with me from one city to another. My little brother, who got me a cycle of fina for my christmas gift ( haha) lives in another state.. and i need to fly back with it when i go visit next weekend. What do I do??!!! He has everything from the needles to the actual cycle.... i just need to know how to concel it. Thanks

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    If you are staying in the country then I would just have him mail it to you. Domestic packages are safer than international packages.

yeah its only a couple of hour flight from dallas. Mail it huh? Dont they scan every package?

I would think seeing a bunch of needles and a bottle of yellow substance would raise a lot of eyebrows

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Yeah mail it. If you’re a business man who makes weekly/monthly whatever trips, that’s different.

Doc

Oh, mail the needles separately. Mailing needles isn’t illegal, so if they search that….

Doc

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Mail the gear Doc. Then you can always get pins from a reputable place on line.

Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    Mail the gear Doc. Then you can always get pins from a reputable place on line.
    Thanks for the advice, I’m not the one asking though

alright... so bring the pins w/me in my check in bag .. and mail the gear.

what should i put the gear in? I realize.. unlabeled bottle... wrapped in tons of bubble wrap. Anything else?

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    MPower.

PM me and I can help you out with a few ideas that have worked for me.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Wrap it in paper towels. There is a good chance of the mail people opening it if one of the bottles bust and if they are in paper towells then the towells will absorb it and they will never know. Dont use excessive tape.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Mail the gear no problem bro, domestic mail is very safe, you can always get pins from anywhere anyways...I am thinking you could even fly with it but the way things are nowadays ...nahhh is not worth taking a chance.

Later!

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Now this may sound very naive, but why would the TSA care even if they found gear? Has anyone acually had a problem with gear and airport security. I would find it somewhat surprising, yet not imposible.

could i just pass it off as maybe honey or something else?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to remember, Steroids are ILLEGAL, just like any other drug. I wouldn't take the chance of them finding it in my bag. Screw that Hell, Mail it over night to yourself before you leave and it will be there when you get home!!

finakid is offline New Member

no problem

This worked for me may not for you.
    I flew home from mexico last year with 60 Sostenon redi-ject's. I bought a few cans of Chee-to's and Pringles, carefully pulled back a small portion of the foil that was on the top, took all of the product or chips out, put my gear on the bottom then put about half of the chips back in (until the container was filled). Then get a Q-tip and epoxi or super glue an lightley glue the foil back on to the top, press firmley all the way around container. let dry and throw in bottum of your suit case. The customs agent even checked my bag in the states and picked up my can of pringles. May not be the smartest idea but it worked.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by finakid
    This worked for me may not for you.
    I flew home from mexico last year with 60 Sostenon redi-ject's. I bought a few cans of Chee-to's and Pringles, carefully pulled back a small portion of the foil that was on the top, took all of the product or chips out, put my gear on the bottom then put about half of the chips back in (until the container was filled). Then get a Q-tip and epoxi or super glue an lightley glue the foil back on to the top, press firmley all the way around container. let dry and throw in bottum of your suit case. The customs agent even checked my bag in the states and picked up my can of pringles. May not be the smartest idea but it worked.

Haha... ... you were lucky there...... but i don't think it's something to tell others to do... hehe..

Thread Information