w8lymuscle is offline New Member

PROBLEM!!! mid cycle bridging ???

Hey guys. I am about to start my first cycle. I am going to run test prop. (or maybe enathate) with EQ for 10 weeks. Here is my problem: I am going to be leaving the country around week 6 for 8 days. I don't want to risk bringing my gear on the plane, but I don't like the idea of missing a week in the middle of my cycle. What can I do about this to minimize the loss of muscle and strength? Should I shoot up double before leaving? Should I bridge with d-bol or some other oral while I am gone? I don't have a problem bringing pills, I just don't want to bring needles and injectables. HELP!

hybrid is offline Member
    You should probably use enanthate . It will stay in your system for about 3 weeks. Just shoot your weeks dose in one injection instead of splitting it up and get back on track when you get home.
    For instance, if you are on 500mg enanthate with two doses per week, just do the 500mg right before you go on your trip.
    Prop isn't as good because it only stays in your body for a couple of days.

hybrid is offline Member
    Oh, and do the EQ the same way.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You may want to consider waiting till you get back. If not though hybrid has the right idea.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    If your going to run Enanthate and eq you should stretch it out to 12 weeks....and take a shot of test and eq before you leave.

w8lymuscle is offline New Member
    Thanks guys

Thread Information