Thread: Ip Winny Tabs

FIGHTGUYROC is offline New Member

Ip Winny Tabs

Whats Up With The Ip Winny 50mg Tabs? Has Any One Tried Them Lest Me Know Whats Up. Underdosed?

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FIGHTGUYROC
    Whats Up With The Ip Winny 50mg Tabs? Has Any One Tried Them Lest Me Know Whats Up. Underdosed?
    not sure about the results from them,.. i`ve never used them b4 but, i have heard that his more recent stuff is good ,.. they were once underdosed a little though here is a pic of what those 50mg tabs look like if that helps any,....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ip Winny Tabs-ip.jpg  

motocross308 is offline New Member
    you cant trust any of it ! he likes to exchange stuff .. so you may have what you think is winni and it could be something like halo .. just get some in suspension and drink it .. atleast you know what it is and how much you are takeing

PLMUSCLE is offline New Member
    I Have Used His Winny As Of Late And It Is One Of His Better Products...peace. Pl

murph is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PLMUSCLE
    I Have Used His Winny As Of Late And It Is One Of His Better Products...peace. Pl
    thats good to hear,.... a buddy of mine is a remailer for him (IP) and was running a special of 100 tabs for $75.00 ,.only 75 cent a piece for 50mg winny.....so the way i looked at it was even if i had to eat 2 tabs a day thats a fair price so,... now hearing that the 50mg are good at 1 tab a day is good news (i normally run British Dragon but i thought i would try these out)

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    take 2 a day. Much better results.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    ya I am one of the people who will back ip all the way. He has descent gear and he's been around forever. I like MBaraso's thought on 2 a day. I would have to agree but you will get awesome results I feel if taken with a good stack.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    not a bad product for what you pay. better than his oils if you ask most bros.

2 per day will usually do you good.

Thread Information