fbplayer is offline New Member

i need a quick reply injection question

i jus did my second sust injection and after i pulleed the needle out the hole startd bleeding for a few minutes... the 1st time i did it i dont remember it happening..b4 i injected it i puled back a lil and did not c blood so i went ahead with it oi am just wondering if the bleedin is normal

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    don't worry, you might have done through a vein or capillary near the surface, it's no big deal, just rub with alcohol and slap a bandaid on it

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes fb the bleeding is normal. I know sometimes it does not happen but sometimes you pass through a blood vessel going in even though you aspirated. Youre supposed to have a swab or aclohol wipe handy and after administration of the injection immediately apply pressure to the injection site and wait a minute or two. This is simple first aid to stop the bleeding and injection feed back.

If you have any questions about injections or needles please follow up on the useful links in my signature, do some research, and read on. All is good bro...LMR

thanx i had a swab i id that i was just hopin that i didnt go in a vein and inject it there...when i put in the needle how fr back do i need to pull it back b4i would c blod in the needle..i pull back a litle but not sure if it is enough

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you just need to pull back enough to get the vacuum, if no blood is drawn up then your good, i usually go about a 1/4 of a cc

good lookin out fellas just one more thing if u have used sust how long for results

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    4-5 weeks and i have a sustanon usage link also you should read. Good luck...LMR
    Quote Originally Posted by fbplayer
    good lookin out fellas just one more thing if u have used sust how long for results

Thread Information