Thread: through customs

djcujar is offline New Member

through customs

How do you people bring all this stuff through customs w/o getting seen? Do you stick it in your luggage, carry on , or stick it to your leg? aslo will the metal tops on vials set off the metal detectors?

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    I have walked through with a few vials on me without setting off the metal detector, but that is a serious gamble i will not take again. There is to much chance that anything could set the detectors off and they will "pat" search. In my case I always drive, there seems to be alot less scrutiny of vehicle traffic due to the shear volume. I will not give you specific information in an open post concerning this, but I can probably help through email if you need..

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

customs

Bro, not to bust your balls but this is not the type of question you want to post on an open forum. Be smart about what you ask. If there are specific questions, PM a vet or a mod. Big brother is always watching

My bad. I was just reading all these posts and I thought it was just a little crazy to see people with all these pics of stuff they say they brought back

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro with seven post .. not a thing to bring up...but hey man if you didn't know... no flame.

what do you mean by seven posts?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    He means that a lot of the time, people just come to the board...either narcs or scammers and try to get info off people right away..basically credibility. Don't take it personal, we all had to go through it at one point in time...trust me, we ALL did.

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

Under your screen name it has the # of posts you have written. One thing you will learn if you have read the "newbie" information is that you need to be on here awhile. Make friends. Use the search button before you ask a question. There are THOUSANDS of posts on this site and many that probably will answer your specific question. Read different threads and offer your replies, as long as they are thought out. Don't answer questions you have no idea about. There are a ton of well informed people on the board so read their posts and study. It may take awhile but you will find your answers bro.

ahh. I get it. I learn something new everyday.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro not flaming been there done that and bought the tee-shirt.... just stick around awhile...enjoy...and meets the boys/girls!!

Thread Information